Chapter 54

"You have to be kidding" He huffed. His eyes were red, it signaled he was close to crying.

"From how I feel at this moment I'm not in the mood for jokes" I could barely speak. I felt a lump in my throat.

Are you stupid? Why didn't you show him the picture?

"Hey, um sorry to interrupt whatever is going on but Callie what time are we leaving again?" I pushed pass Justin which Cay noticed and seemed surprised. He looked at Justin and grabbed me by my wrist to talk private.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He whispered.

"Nothing" He gave me a stern look and crossed his arms. He's not believing me, probably because he's the only who knows me just as good as Justin.

"Look I don't know what time we're leaving but once I'm ready I'll call you two and it's 8' O'clock you should start to get ready" I said pointing at my phone that showed the time.

"I don't know what's going on between you and pretty boy over there but you better tell me later" He said

"I will" He rolled his eyes walking to Karen.

Justin still stood there shocked. I walked over to him as he didn't bother looking at me.

"Did I do something wrong? I don't get it" He was clueless, seconds later his tears started to appear. I closed my eyes before I even break down that can be the worst thing to happen in this situation.

"Justin when I told you I love you I meant it but you lied" He took both of my wrists in his hands and looked at me. I bit my lip prohibiting me from crying.

"I didn't lie I do love you, where is all of this coming from?" He asked. I took my phone out and scrolled through my messages once I found the picture. I ran my thumb over and I just wish Colton is lying.

Show him.

I handed the phone to him as he looked at it then back at me. His eyes softened as he put the phone down on the counter and he shook his head.

"Where did you get this picture?" He asked. I felt a wave of anger rush through me, as he asked it.

"The important question is, If this picture real?" I questioned raising my voice. He parted his lips to say something but he couldn't even manage to say anything. By this time I knew what his answer was.

"Are you that stupid, I can tell a girl I love her and she'll believe it. He only said that just to get in your pants, let's be real here you're a sexy girl who anybody would crave to fuck. Justin craved you and he got you now once he goes to California he'll forget about you, babe" Colton's words replayed.

"I was out like a week ago, and she kissed me, and..... I kissed her back" He confessed. At least he had the nerve to tell me the truth. He could of lied about that too.

"You must feel stupid."

My conscious said. I don't like being lied to, why did he lie to me? I took the plate that remained on the counter and slammed it against the floor, turning it into pieces of glass.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you do that?" He yelled. I was so angry that I slammed everything on the counter.

He grabbed me by my wrist and kept a strong hard grip on it, making me face him.

"PLEASE LET GO OF ME" I screamed. I was so infuriated that I wanted to punch him, badly.

"NO, I'm not letting go off you till you calm down and talk to me" He said softly. Stroking my wrist with his thumb.