Chapter 30

HEY GUYS I MADE THIS UPDATE LONG FOR YOU SO ENJOY, I DECIDED THAT SINCE JUSTIN AND CALLIE ARE IN TWO DIFFERENT PLACES I'M GOING TO DO TWO DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEWS :))))) READ MY OTHER FANFICTION TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, AND FOLLOW ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS TONSSSSSSSSSSS. STAY COOL AND ENJOY THIS PIECE OF SHIT OF A CHAPTER :]]]]  NO I'M SERIOUS IT SUCKS.

*****************************

Everything happened in a blink of an eye, it was like if you couldn't captivate it at once. I felt knives were being thrown at me one by one. You can say everything is going to be okay. But you don't know if it gets worse or better and frankly I wasn't ready for neither. I packed not all of my clothes but my favorite ones. The only thing I took was my laptop, phone, a couple of clothing, and my shoes. I heard a light knock at my door, I wasn't going to ask for who was it? Because I can care less at the point.

"Señorita, where are you going?" Maria asked. I wiped my tears and zipped my luggage.

"I'm sorry Maria. I can't be here anymore" I cried. She reached over and hugged me. That's all I needed. Someone who cared enough to hug me. Justin wasn't here, Cay wasn't here, Karen wasn't here. Maria was the only one here who I'm going to say my goodbye to because I doubt that the twins will come back since they have a long time already at grandmas house.

"I don't want you to go" Maria cried.

"I have to" I cried back. She pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

"Look at you. You're all grown up. You're not a baby anymore. But you will always be mi Princessa." She spoke. She put her hands around her neck and removed the necklace she had.

"Here put it on. It will bring you luck and protection wherever you go" she said handing it to me. With no hesitation I put it around my neck as the coldness from the necklace touched me.

"Thank you for everything Maria" I said going in for another hug. I heard the horn from the cab that I called that will take me to the airport.

"That's my cue to go" I said. She caressed my cheek and gave me a warm kiss on it. She reminds me of my grandmother so much.

"Bye mi hija" she said. She always called me her daughter because she saw me grow up as a little girl.

"I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too mi hija, now go before I start crying again" she laughed. I took my luggage and went downstairs to my cab. I felt my phone vibrating indicating someone's calling me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey sweetie, when Ricardo picks you up, do me a favor take your phone and slam it. Make sure it's completely destroyed. Don't worry I'll buy you a new one. But make sure it's destroyed because your mom will track you down by your phone. I know her so well" he said. It explains why she didn't react when I left because she would know exactly where I am and get me.

"okay dad, I will do it as soon as Ricardo picks me up"

"Good, and by any chance are you hungry so I can make my chefs prepare your favorite foods?" He asked. I missed his generous self so much. It surprises me how I didn't do this sooner.

"No I'm not that hungry maybe later but bye I'm on my way to the airport"

"Bye sweetheart" I hung up the phone and gave the cab driver the address to the airport.

**

"Callie?" Ricardo said. I can tell he was surprised at how I wasn't a little girl anymore.

"Yes it's me Ricardo" I laughed. He gave me a huge tightening hug that left me with little air to breathe.