Chapter 18

Callie's P.O.V:

"No"

"Then why are you blaming all of yours and Karen's problems on me"

I stayed silent not wanting to speak to him. How can he ask me that? I'm not even jealous, why would I even be jealous there's nothing to be jealous about. It's only Karen and Justin, no big deal. I'm not Jealous.

Why do I repeat that word so much? Maybe I was jealous. Just a little, tiny, tintsy bit.

"Look it's okay if you're jealous-"

"I'm not jealous I said" I snapped.

"It's fine i'm just saying there's enough Justin to go around" he said. Oh God at this moment I wanted to just open the door and throw myself out because he just made this car ride very uncomfortable.

Him being Justin I totally expected it.

Once we arrived to my house I quickly opened the door.

"Callie!"

"Mom you're home yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" I jumped in excitement. Finally Justin can go home now.

"So how did it go on the trip?" I asked.

"You know how work is boring, so not much. But I did bring you these" She said pulling out the cutest heels ever followed by a Chanel handbag with more shopping gifts to come.

"Oh my God, mom I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! These don't come out for another 2 months how did you get them" I squealed.

"I have my ways anyways how was it with the babysitter?" She asked killing my mood.

"Oh you know, um okay I guess but Blake and Brady did have fun with him." I said. Justin came through the door and that was my cue to go I got all of my things to take upstairs.

"Oh Callie don't leave yet I need to speak to the both of you" she said. And as in both she meant me and Justin what is this about?.

"So since I came back today, I have some news to tell you both"

"and it is?"

"This week i'm going to spend time with my kids so that means Justin can go home and take a break. But unfortunately I have to go back to Paris and Finish a couple of more projects, because they loved our designs so they want more." Why does everything happen to me? Like am I not a good girl? What did I ever do to you God that you have to retreat me like this?.

"Oh"

"Maria can babysit us so Justin don't worry" I said.

"Oh no it's my pleasure to babysit you guys again, it was FUN" he said with a slight smirk on his face.

"No Justin you have school so I don't want you to babysit anymore" My mom said. It was like music to my ears.

"Oh no Ms. Irwin I insist it just happens me and Callie go to the same school so no worries I would LOVE to take Care of her." He said.

****************************
SHORT BUT THERE'S MORE TO COME, SO NOW CALLIE'S MOM CAME BACK

COMMENT, FAN, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME :)))))))))) ;))))))) :DDDDD