Chapter 25

************************************************************************************************************

Callie's P.O.V:

I pulled away to catch my breathe, i'm not afraid to say he's a hell of a Kisser. Ignoring what just hapenned I just continued to drive home.

"Callie are you mad?" he asked. I just tapped the stirring wheel just processing the question over and over.

"No Justin, I'm not mad i'm just tired okay" I replied. As I made a right on the street we were arrived at my house. Since Justin was drunk, after parking the car I had to help him walk straight. Shit, The lights of my house are on which means my mom is up. I had no choice but to walk right in because I can't  sneak  through the back. I opened the door and quickly put Justin's arm around my shoulders.

"Callie, Care to explain why you came home so late?" My mom asked. Shit, Shit, Shit what do I do?  What do i do?Got it I  have a perfect plan to switch the mess on her.

"Well Mom, You left me all alone in the house when anything could of happened to me, so I just went to Savannah's house to avoid being alone and it just happened that Justin called me because he got hurt on one leg" Her mood changed from angry to sorrow and worried. It worked!.

"I'm sorry I thought Justin was home because he didn't go to school he had a sore throat, is his injury okay do I need to check it?" She asked.

"No! uh-hh the doctor gave him some anti-biotics for it, shoot! i think I left it at Savannah's house look like I'm going to pick it up tomorrow" I said with a worried look.

"But I thought that you were at Savannah's house then Justin called you because of his leg?" She restated. 

"Listen mom, i think you need sleep no further questions asked please" I said back. 

"Yeah i think so too I have to pick up the twins from Grandma's house anyways, goodnight kids" She said going up the stairs. That was close.

"Justin you're going to have to work with me here, i'm a girl therefore I can't lift you up the stairs, and you'll have to hold on to the side of the stairs so you can bring your ass upstairs got it?" I asked. He just rolled his eyes and nodded. I went upstairs got undress and put on my pj's. I put my phone on the nighstand to charge. As soon as my head touched the pillow I tried  to  put myself to sleep.

It's so cold in my room it feels like winter.

Will Justin remember the kiss tomorrow?

Did that even mean something?

I'm sure it meant nothing, but this is the first time I felt something Iv'e never felt before.

Sparks.

As I showered myself with thoughts I hear my door slowly creak open. I removed the covers from my body and looked up.

"Justin? What more do you want now?" I asked. He just stood there like if I hadn't talk to him or something. He slowly made his way to the other side of my bed and layed next to me.

"Justin what are you doing? " I whispered/yelled.

"Isn't it obvious? I want to sleep with you" He emphasized.

"No Shit it isn't obvious, what? you think i'm some type of hoe?" I asked frustrated. He gave me a confused look and ran a hand through his hair.

"Not like that, of course you aren't a hoe, I just want to be with you" He spoke softly. I really like him when he's drunk then when he's sober because he isn't an actual asshole. I just wish he wasn't drunk, because he would of realized why sleeping with him is wrong.

"Justin, You can't. My mom wouldn't allow it. She trusts you, that's why you're my babysitter remember? who am I kidding you're drunk you can't remember anything nor think right. Can you just go back to the guest room?" When I looked at him he 'Pretended' to be asleep. I'm not going to force him to go back to his room because my mom doesn't look in my room so she won't see Justin and plus I know he's going to wake up to throw up. When he wakes up and sees me and him together in one bed, he'd be freaked out just as much as I am. I went under my covers as a sudden rush of warmth runs over my body as I feel Justin snaking his arms around me, i had to blush at the effect of his warmth. I knew damn well he wasn't asleep. All I needed was his warmth to go to sleep.

************************************************************************************************************

I felt my bed moving up and down. Felt like an earthquake to me. I swiftly opened my eyes to see the door opened and the lights from my bathroom on. I quckly got off of my bed and went over to the bathroom to see Justin puking in the toilet.

"Justin do you need water?" I asked. He got startled from my voice and shook his head.

"Can you get me milk instead?" he asked. I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. I took a cup from the cabinet then washed it. i had to shiver because it's so cold in my house, but i prefer it this way because it's always hot in here. I took the milk out of the fridge and poured some on Justin's cup. after I put the milk back I went upstairs to my bathroom so that I can hand Justin his cup of milk.

"Here you go" I said handing him the cup of Milk he washed his mouth with the water and drank the milk.

"Thanks it always helps me so it can prevent me from vomiting" he explained. I left him in the bathroom and took myself back to my bedroom. I looked over at my alarm and it read 5:00 a.m. Ughh you've got to be kidding me. I just layed in my bed, because I couldn't go asleep with all the commotion in the bathroom.

When Justin closed the bathroom door, it confused me how He layed back in my bed.

" Uh Justin you aren't that drunk anymore" I stated.

"Yeah I know" He said.

"Then why are you still in my bed?" I asked.

"Because I like being here, its a comfortable bed" he explained.

"The guest room is comfortable too you know" I implied. He grinned and took off his shirt.

"I love being here especially with you Callie" He said pulling me next to his body. I couldn't help but admire his abs and tattoos. They made him look dangerous and unresistable.

"Justin Let me go" I whined. But in reality I can stay in his arms forever as his smell lingered all over me.

"But I don't want to" he mocked. I laughed at his silliness and kept whining back and forth.

"Callie?" A voice said while knocking in my door. My eyes widened and fear took over me.

" Quick Go hide in the bathroom, hurry" I whispered to Justin. He quickly made his way to the bathroom and closed the door.

*****************************

Heyy GUYS I FELT LIKE UPDATING SINCE AUSTIN WON THE EMA AWARD!! #Banga #Banga

ANYWAYS WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTER?

COMMENT, FAN, VOTE , AND FOLLOW!!!! :))))))