Chapter 2

Callie's P.O.V:

" I was just thinking I should be with you since we are both teens and your brothers are little kids" he said.

It all came to make more sense, and I get the fact that the twins are pretty annoying and nobody likes to be around them.

"It's okay I guess" I responded. I turned on the TV so it won't get awkward. I can feel him staring at me from the corner of my eyes. It was just an uncomfortable feeling, even if he was hot it felt weird.

"Can you not stare at me please" I snapped.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" he said.

Oh please what kind of creep stares at a person and expects them to be comfortable.

"Um yeah ok" The awkwardness escalated quickly, I cleared my throat, then followed by biting my lip.

" So.....uh... isn't your boyfriend going to visit you?" He asked. Where is this conversation going?

Why would he care? I don't even have a boyfriend.

"In my dreams because I don't have one" I stated. He came closer to me. I noticed and gave him an odd look.

"Oh really why would someone so beautiful as you be single?" He asked caressing my cheek I swatted his hand away and crossed my arms.

"You tell me" I responded. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I show rather than tell"