Chapter 29

Heyyy guys what's up? I felt like I owed you guys one so updated!!! I don't like this chapter I find it boring though. But read my other story Rooming With Austin 😋 comment 😊 vote 😁 and FAN 😱😭😅😍 also Follow 😘 I love you guys tonsssssss ❤
************************************

I blushed a light shade of pink to what just happened. I tried hiding it so Justin wouldn't see, it was so embarrassing.

"Don't cover it" He said removving his hands away. We locked eyes for a good second then I looked away.

"I Have to go" I repeated. He gave me a sorrow look as to saying ' he doesn't want me to go' . I didn't buy it. At all. Just a second ago he was kissing the schools slutiest girl. I turned around making my way towards my house.

"Wait!" He said pulling my wrist for the second time.

"What do you want now?" I asked irritated. He just stood there staring at me trying to figure out my next move. He wasn't going to figure it out, I was so unreadable at the moment that not even my best friends will be able to figure me out. He gave me a quick peck before letting me go. As we continued to lock eyes, I quickly turned around before any other sudden moves were made. I ran to my house I was about 2 houses away from it and I was hoping my mom was there.

Was it true? How can Savannah make this up. We had one argument and she just completely turned on me. I thought it was one of those "Don't ever talk to me again" but eventually we are going to talk again arguments. She must've taken it the wrong way.

Betrayal. That's the only word I can manage to describe the whole altercation that just happened.

I took the keys out of my bag and immediately opened the door.

"Mom?" I yelled. I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen which is strange my mom doesn't cook very often, which explains why her cooking is not edible.

"Callie what are you doing here?" Maria asked. Just when I thought it was my mom.

"That's not important right now, do you know where's my mom?" I asked her. She knew something was up so she just gave in.

"In her bedroom" she answered. I dropped my bag and ran up the stairs. I opened the door open in my moms bedroom and found her reading a magazine. Her eyes moved from the magazine to my figure.

"What are you doing here Cal? You're supposed to be at school" she spoke confused. I started to breathe fast and look at her with fury.

"Is it true?" I asked. She taken back by my question and just got into a more confused position.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. Great. Answering my question with another question. That got me even more pissed.

"Don't bullshit me mom is it true?" I asked for the 2nd time. She stood up from her bed and just looked at me with a face trying to catch up on my action because I've never talked to her with such fury.

"Who do you think you're tal-"

"You. I'm talking to you. Have you been lying to me?" I asked cutting her off from her question. She got pale knowing what I was talking about.

"I don't know what you're trying to ask me? Lying about what?" She questioned.

"Have you been lying to me about you're business trips? fucking other men every night when you tell me you're out? Have you've been slutting around?" I asked getting angry with each question I had to ask. She gulped hard as I asked these questions. She still hasn't responded to me.

"Who told you that?" She asked nervously.

"Don't worry about who told me. Is it fucking true? Have you or have not done those things mom?" I asked louder. She got closer to me , so right now we were face to face.

"I'm your mother you do not talk to me that way" she said.

"I don't give two shits about who you are. Don't change the subject! I can't believe you've done those things" I cried. She tried to comfort me with a hug but I backed away.

"Baby I haven't done those things who told you that?" She continued.

"If you haven't then why do you keep changing the subjects? Don't give me that bullshit" I screamed.

"I've gotten so lonely ever since your father left" she spoke silently. I felt like I couldn't breathe by everything that was happening. Everything was hitting me at once, it was too hard to take.

"Then why have you been lying to me? My life is ruined. Everyone at school knows about you mom" tears just spilling out of my eyes as I stand here and look at my mom.

"I can't believe it. You're such a slut" I screamed while crying. She got closer to me and slapped me.

"You've been so ungrateful for everything I've done for you. Don't you ever speak to me like that Callie Marissa Irwin!" She screamed back. I got up and cupped my cheek with my hand. I looked at her with pure hate.

It's incredible how much hate you can build up towards a person, just by little amount of time.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me again, I can see why dad left you" she brought her hand up again to slap me but I grabbed it before it hit my face.

"I said you will never touch me again!" I pushed her hand away causing her to be pushed a little I turned around and made my way towards the door.

"I'm moving out of here" she stood there as I slammed the door shut and went to my room to pack my things. I got my phone from my back pocket and dialed the number my dad gave me before I left. It took two rings and he picked up immediately.

"Daddy" I sobbed.

"Sweetie? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"No, I want to move with you, I can explain to you what happened" I emphasized.

"Would you like my private jet to pick you up or would you like to wait till you think this through" he said. He sounded happy. The only reason I've never called him was because my mom prevented me from doing it. If you're wondering how my dad has a private jet. Well, my grandparents own a business company. Nothing like my mothers. But my dad owns the business now. When he left my mother because she always lied to him, he moved to his penthouse in New York.

"I want to leave now daddy" I cried.

"Great. I'll send Ricardo to pick you up"