Chapter 52

*SURPRISE*

********

"Oh my god, oh my god they're here" I freaked out. Justin laughed at my reaction and went to get the door.

"Where's Callie?" I heard Cay's voice. I ran over to him and jumped on him making him fall. I got up and hugged Karen.

"You dyed your hair Blonde, oh my god you look so cute! are you taller? Hows everything? Oh my god I love your nails. Did you get a haircut?" I babbled Hugging them again. They both looked at Justin and a smirk played on Cay's lips.

"Well?" He said. I was so confused so I looked at Justin. He gave me the same expression.

"Oh god, you two are pathetic" He hugged Justin.

"You're Family now" I can tell Justin was uncomfortable by the way he shifted. I looked at the time on my phone and squealed.

"You came late! Hurry, before they close the place " I couldn't stop smiling while I stared at both of my friends. They made me feel more comfortable in New York.

Yeah, Justin's here but He's leaving next week. I really don't want him to go but what can I do. He said he'll visit but he has 'things' to get done when he goes.

"Why are we all standing here let's go" Let's get things straight When I told my dad Justin was my boyfriend he didn't take it too well, he even said Colton would better because he would know to take better care of me. I convinced him, how great Justin is, and he surprisingly bought it but he still isn't too excited.

He also told me it was time to go to school. I'm going to start, in September.

"Cal, this building looks like a freaking Castle I want to move in here" Cay laughed.

***

"So you do know what happened to Savannah after you left?" Karen asked. I shook my head and shrugged.

"She, tried to break me and Nathan up, I heard she got pregnant with that guy who she used to like back in 4th grade"

"Honestly I can really care less, she was great friend for me but I really don't know why she did what she did, but now look at the consequences for her being a bitch" I said biting a piece of fries.

"How's Nathan by the way?" I asked. She blushed and smiled uncontrollably.

"He's been great, he already met my parents they love him and it turns out that his parents and mine go to the same golf place" Cay gave her a friendly push. I looked at him and noticed his eyes got wide.

"That necklace is beautiful" He said touching the piece of gold. I smiled and looked over at Justin who was smiling.

"J, for what? Justin?" He asked. I nodded. He eyed Justin then smiled.

***1 week later***

I lied down on my bed playing with my necklace.

"When is he leaving?" Cay asked. 

"In 4 days which is Friday" My whole mood just changed. It's every time someone mentions Justin i frown because one moment i'm laughing and the other i'm just upset. I don't want him to go, and i'm worried that he'll find someone else, because Justin has the looks that any girl would go for. I really don't want to be that jealous girlfriend who can't her boyfriend but i couldn't help i was just worried.

"Don't worry he's not going to sleep with girls if that's what you think" Karen assured. I sucked my tongue and put a pillow over my face. I'm really stressed out about that.

"Who told you i was worried?" I asked.

"Come on Cal, for the whole day you've been zoning out and it's obvious that you're thinking about Justin cause you frown every fucking time we say his name" Cay answered.

"Being in love sucks" I muttered. 

"It can suck at first but being in love is what most girls look forward to, appreciate the fact that you have the sexiest guy around, and he loves you back", you just have to trust him"

"If you want I'll spy on him" Cay winked.

I heard a slight knock on the door revealing someone i haven't intended to see for a long time Colton.

"Uh Callie who's this?" Karen asked. I got up from my bed as they did the same facing Colton.

"What do you want Colton" I said, saying his name in disgust. He had an apologetic look on his face.

"Callie i'm sorry for the way i acted" Blah Blah Blah Blah the usual. He's playing the i'm sorry card. Do i have Stupid written on my forehead because i know i'm not forgiving him again.

"Guys can you give us a moment please" I said to Cay and Karen.

"Colton i don't care how many times you apologize you disrespected me and Justin in my house. Do you really have the decency to come to my fucking house after you said all those things? You can say all that bullshit to yourself because i'm not going to listen to you" He put his lips into a thin line and huffed frustrated.

"Callie I just don't want you to get hurt" He sounds like my dad. Now that I've come to realization I put the pieces together.

"Wait a minute, you were the one who persuaded my dad into thinking Justin is a bad guy and he isn't good enough because you're better" I looked at him waiting for a response.

"I knew it" I moved opening the door. Colton's eyes softened and he came closer.

"You just have to understand, I like you. A lot Callie and I don't want to see you with someone who'd take advantage of you" He said quietly. I closed my eyes, trying to understand what he's trying to say.

"Advantage of me how?" I asked.

"Oh come on Callie, what do you think is going to happen when he goes back to California? He's going to go to a parties, or to a club and fuck other girls while you're still here thinking he loves you" He whispered in my ear.

"That's a lie, he loves me and I know he does" I said confidently. He laughed and shook his head.

"Are you that stupid, I can tell a girl I love her and she'll believe it. He only said that Just to get in your pants. Let's be real here you're a sexy girl who anybody would crave to fuck. Justin craved you and he got you now once he goes to California he'll forget about you, babe" He touched my arm.

Why am I letting him get to me?

"Don't cry it isn't your fault, you fell for him" I didn't notice the warm liquid that traveled down to my lips making me taste the salt and water.

I wiped them off and bit my lip.

"Colton clearly you're just here to break us up and it's not working" He tapped his phone smirking then showing me a picture of Justin and a random girl Kissing.

I really don't know what to do at the moment. I bit the inside of my cheek and ran a hand through my hair. He was cheating on me,

That meant I wasn't good enough.

"Now Callie I can show you what love is"

************************************

A/N:

HEY GUYSS LONG TIME NO UPDATE LOL, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I HAVE A SURPRISE WELL MORE LIKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT BUT I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO GUESS WHAT IT IS, THE FIRST ONE WHO ANSWERS IT RIGHT WOULD HAVE A DEDICATION ON THE NEXT CHAPTER AND WILL BE INVOLVED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ALSO.

I'VE BEEN WORKING SO THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT PLEASEEE READ MY FANFICTIONS MADE WISHES ( I CHANGED THE TITLE) AND THIS ONE OF THEM IS AN AUSTIN MAHONE FANFICTION AND AN CAMERON DALLAS.

I'M GOING TO EDIT THE CHAPTER 51 BECAUSE A LOT OF ERRORS ON IT.

LOVE YOU TONSSSS