Prologue

Ever girl dreams about the day they get married, I was no exception, not when I knew I was marrying the love of my life.

Until I found him in the closet with my maid of honor, having sex right under my nose.

So I do what I do best.. I ran.
Not knowing that day, I ran from the church, I ran into something far more dangerous then I anticipated.
I ran straight into my brother, someone I hadn't seen in over 4 years since he left me in the hell hole we called home.
I knew what he had become, he was part of some gang on the other side of town. I thought he was trash, a no good thug. Just like his boss..

Till his world become mine, I was dealing, anything and everything I could, he was so proud to finally call me his sister. Who knew my life would go from pretty princess to low life street thug.

The only thing I could never do for him was sell myself.

The way I hear it I'm going for a million at the moment, but I'm as stubborn as an ox. I've only got my heart set on one person, and only him alone will have the cherry between my legs.

But sadly he says he won't make a bid cause I'm not worth the money. So maybe I'll just have to show him just how much I'm worth.

He, is the one person that has poisoned me, the one that has me doing his dirty work, the one I'd die for, but I won't tell him that.

His hooks are so deep in me I don't think I even know the true damage it is gonna cause me, and a girl can only take so much reject till she finally moves on, so if he don't claim what's his I'm gonna start considering other options