SIXTEEN.

i published the wrong part sorry lads jsjdjd

'he loves you nailah. i know what he did was pretty bad but please talk to him.'

'i know, i know. it's just can i say something rami? sometimes, i wonder why he's with me. i mean, he could have girl in the world, he knows famous people and he just stuck with me. i'm an average nobody from london while he's drop dead gorgeous. the idea of him being with another woman who's a lot prettier than me scares me. what if he prefers her to me? i don't even know why he's with me.' she says looking at rami.

'okay first of all nailah, shut the fuck up, you are absolutely stunning. ben loves you for you. the fact you're not one of these spoiled social media models is one of the reason he loves you. he's always going on and on about how perfect you are, honestly if you could hear it, even you would get sick of it.' he says making nailah laugh slightly.

'honestly, i'm not even kidding, he goes on about how perfect your eyes are your laugh your smile, literally everything. i don't mean to be rude but it gets kind of sickening. anyways, don't worry about ben, he loves you more than anything. you're perfect and he's perfect for you.'

'i just love him more than anything, i can't wait for us to maybe get married then start a family. growing old together is a dream of mine. i never tell him this because i don't want him to panic about the thoughts of having kids.'

'you guys really are meant to be.'

nailah smiles at the comments rami just made.

'i should talk to him, shouldn't i?' she says and rami simply nods. nailah gets up and turns around and sees ben standing there, with a small smile on his face with teary eyed.

'ben?' she manages to say, 'how much did you hear of that?'

'you want to have kids?'' he says quietly.

'only if it's with you.'

rami looks at the couple before standing up and realising he should leave them to talk in private. he smiles at nailah before disappearing back into the building.

'why didn't you ever tell me?'

'because your career is properly kicking off and i didn't want you to think that it would hold you back. i was scared that mentioning kids so early in our relationship would scare you. or maybe you didn't even want any.' says nailah shrugging.

'even if you're scared of talking about something, just tell me yeah? we always said we have to be truthful with each other.'

'you're the last person to talk about being truthful.' says nailah scoffing slightly.

'look about rosy, i'm sorry about that. i know you're mad and i completely understand. just the thought of you and another man makes me sick so i can't even imagine what you were feeling. but we had broken up, i was heartbroken so one night rosy and i just went to the pub and hang out. we had a little too many drinks and one thing led to another and that's it. i don't have any feelings for her or anything.'

'i didn't want to tell you because i knew how you would react. it's shitty of me and i should have told you straight away. but when you came back and we did what we did, i just completely forgot about telling you. but it still eats me alive that i was with a different woman than you.'

'i'm not mad that you did it, it's just why you didn't tell me. but you're right, we weren't together and i don't have a say in what you say or do. so i think the idea is to just forget it happened yeah? we shouldn't make this one mistake ruin our relationship.' says nailah nodding.

'agreed. i know i don't say it a lot but i love you so much nailah.' he says.

'i love you more.'

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'so you're both good?' asks rami as he's sat in the make up chair, getting ready to film i want to break free.

'we're good.' says nailah with a smile as she's sat on the table next to him.

suddenly nailah's mouth drops at the sight of ben in drag. he's currently wearing tights, a black skirt and a white shirt to look like a school girl. he's wearing a different blonde wig with thick eyeliner and mascara.

'oh my god.' says nailah looking at him as he walks to them.

'so what do you think?' he says.

'why are you actually really pretty as a girl?'

'we didn't even think he would fit in the dress because he's so muscular.' says rami.

'see this is what you have to go through when you're this attractive rami.' says ben with a smirk making nailah and rami roll their eyes.

'get over yourself ben.' says nailah.

'i'd rather be over you babe.'