TWO.

nailah wakes up the next day with a slight headache

nailah wakes up the next day with a slight headache. she groggily opens her eyes to look at her alarm clock before groaning and turning over again.

a few moments later, she decides to just get up make herself some breakfast and take something for this slight hangover. the hangover was bearable enough as she didn't have that much to drink but it's still a pain in the ass. she walks into the living room which she has to walk through to get into her kitchen where she notices ben sleeping on her sofa fast asleep, snoring slightly.

last night, after they had a few more songs on karaoke and had a few more drinks, ben had drunkenly told her that he didn't have anywhere to stay for the night because he dumped his girlfriend. nailah wasn't going to let ben try and find a place to stay in his drunk state so she helped him back to her place, slightly drunk herself.

as soon as ben entered the apartment, he walked towards her sofa, fell onto and within seconds he was asleep. she didn't want to wake him so she carefully placed his head onto a cushion and covered him with a duvet from the spare room.

she goes into the kitchen, getting herself a headache tablet and a glass of water before putting some greek yoghurt into a bowl drizzling some honey on top. while she's eating her breakfast, she hears ben slowly mumbling to himself but she hears the thump of him falling onto the wooden floor.

'shit.' he says to himself before getting up, groaning in pain at the sudden bursting pain in his head.

'good morning sleeping beauty.' she says laughing slightly as he walks over to her, looking like a complete and utter mess wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

'i feel like crap.' he says sitting next to her and putting his head in his hands. she quickly gets up, grabs another headache tablet and a glass of water and passes it to him.

'it doesn't cure it completely but it helps.' she shrugs, he takes it before quickly downing the water and groans at the sudden pain in his head.

'thanks for letting me stay last night, it means a lot.' he manages to say.

'it's no bother and i don't mean to be rude but you need a shower, you fucking reek.' she says looking at him.

'i don't have any spare clothes.'

'don't worry about that, i'll sort that out. just go and have a shower, it's the third door on the left down the hallway.'

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'see don't you look better.' says nailah with a smile as ben walks in with clean clothes on, his blond hair going slightly curly as it's still a bit wet.