SEVEN.

JOE REPLIED TO ME I'M CRYING

'ask her out.' says tom leaning against the kitchen counter in nailah's kitchen.'

'i can't, it would be too weird. i don't want to ruin our friendship.'

'she likes you, i know she does and you obviously like her, i've seen the way you look at her. you like her and she likes you, what could go wrong?'

'a lot of things.'

'name one thing that could go wrong.' says tom crossing his arms and looking at him.

'i could break her heart.' he says looking up at tom who just looks back at him, unsure what to say.

'don't say stuff like that mate, honestly just ask her out on one date and then you can see where that leads.'

'but where? nailah deserves more than just a date to a restaurant or the cinema.'

'lana del rey is going a concert at the 02  academy in brixton this weekend, that's just an idea but you didn't hear that from me.'

nailah walks out of her bedroom, fully dressed and make up done and looks at ben in confusion.

'oh hey ben, what are you doing here?' she asks going into the fridge and pouring herself a glass of juice.

'oh i-' he starts to stutter but tom just looks at him and nudges him.

'i was wondering if you wanted to go and see lana del rey with me this weekend?' he asks and her eyes suddenly widen.

'are you kidding? i would love to! how do you even have tickets? i tried getting tickets but they got sold out in minutes.' says nailah excitedly.

'i have my ways.' he replies with a smile.

'you're amazing, honestly.' she says going to give ben a hug, he wraps his arms around her, bringing her close to him.

they are so whipped for each other, thought tom looking at them.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧