FOUR.

'i think that's the last of your stuff

'i think that's the last of your stuff.' says melissa putting in the last box into his car. ben had to travel back to bournemouth to talk to melissa about the house and who gets to look after frankie. they have both decided they are going to sell the house as ben is moving to london and melissa can't afford the mortgage and bills by herself. melissa is going to find a place of her own.

'thank you for packing it up all for me. honestly, i thought you were going to throw it all away or burn it all.'

'i would never do that ben, you know i wouldn't. anyway why don't you come inside for a cup of tea before you head back to london?' she asks looking at him, he looks back at her and nods. they both head back inside the house, melissa turns the kettle while ben gets out two mugs.

it is extremely weird for both of them, they only split up just over a week ago and they are acting as their relationship never even happened. it's even harder for melissa who is in love with ben, packing all his stuff made her realise even more that she's truly lost him forever.

'there milk and one sugar.' she says putting the mug in front of him as he sits at the table.

'thanks mel.' he says smiling at her making her smile back at the use of his nickname for her.

'so who's going to look after frankie?' she asks sitting down opposite him with a cup of coffee.

'i think you should look after him. i can't look after him if i'm going to be travelling all the time. he needs someone who's going to be there for him all the time. i sadly can't do that.'

'but ben you love frankie more than anything.'

'i know but it wouldn't be right if he was stuck in a house in london. he deserves you more.' says ben, his phone suddenly vibrating in his pocket. he takes it out, looks at the message and smiles.

'what's her name?' says melissa suddenly making him look at her confusenly.

'what?'

'you used to smile at me like that, what's her name?'

'she's just a friend.' he says shrugging and putting his phone back in his pocket.

'you don't have to lie to me ben, i haven't seen you smile that big in months.'

'she's just a friend!'

'show me a picture of her.'

'why?'

'just show me one.'

ben just looks at her oddly before going onto her instagram, picking out a photo and showing a picture.

'nailah.' says melissa looking at the picture, 'she's very beautiful.'

melissa can feel her heart suddenly breaking again.

'i guess so. never thought about it.' says ben shrugging once again.

'stop lying to yourself ben, she's stunning. you'd be a fool to not like her.'

ben just looks at her and sighs.

'you know i'm always going to love you melissa. i'm not in love with you anymore but i'm always going to be there for you. whoever makes you heart flutter is going to be an extremely lucky man. and i'm sorry that man wasn't me.'

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'so how did it go?' asks nailah on the phone to ben.

'it meant pretty well to be honest. some moments were kind of awkward, i still feel really bad for the breakup like i want to know if did the right decision.' says ben sat on the bed in his hotel room in bournemouth.

'do you still love her?' she asks him while sat down at home.

'no.'

'then there's your answer. you can't just stay with her because you feel bad. i understand why you feel that way, i do, but you just got to think what's best for the both of you. you can't be with someone who you don't love anymore. it's not healthy for any of you. and besides from what you've told me she sounds like an incredible woman and she's very beautiful. she'll definitely found someone.'

'i hope so, she definitely deserves it. but i wanted to ask you, sorry for changing the subject, but are you still good to look at houses with me tomorrow?'

'of course, i got all my work done tonight so tomorrow i'm completely free.'

'thanks for spending so much time on me nailah, i really appreciate it considering we've only known each other a few weeks.'

'don't worry about it and besides once you're all settled in, you can have as many girls around as you want.'

'is that what kind of man you think i am?'

'well you're drop dead gorgeous and you're an actor so yeah pretty much.'

'wait did you just call me and i quote "drop dead gorgeous"?'

'now don't get full of yourself benjamin hardy.'

'please, if you're secretly in love with me all you had to do is say. and also my name isn't benjamin hardy, my surname is actually jones.'

'first of all, fuck off. second of all, ben jones? you really have a professional name, who do you think you are fucking brad pitt?' says nailah laughing.

'nailah who are you talking to?' shouts tom from the other room.

'no one!' she shouts back.

'who's that?' asks ben.

'oh tom, my best friend.'

'no one? is that all i am to you?' says ben, putting his hand to his heart.

suddenly tom comes bursting into nailah's room who's phone is lying on the bed, loud speaker on and he notices who she's talking to.

'is that who i think it is?' he says, looking at her. she just looks back at him before he jumps onto her bed and quickly grabs her phone.

'hi ben.' says tom with a flirty tone.

'i'm guessing this must be tom.' says ben laughing.

'tom, give it back.' says nailah trying to grab her phone but tom is keeping her away from him with his other hand.

'i don't know if she told you this but nailah proper fancies you, she even told me she wanted you to father her children.'

'ben, don't listen to him. he's talking shit!' says nailah making ben laugh.

'you shouldn't lie nailah, it's not good for you.' says ben.

'you can both get fucked.'

i can't believe this fanfiction is doing so well??