NINETEEN.

two weeks later

two weeks later

'welcome to los angeles darling, the city of dreams!' says rami imitating his freddie accent as he greets nailah at lax.

'nice to see you again gorgeous.' she says letting go of her suitcase and giving rami a hug. it's currently nine in the morning in los angeles and she barely feels tired.

rami then takes her suitcase and they walk towards his car. he puts her suitcase in the back before getting in the driver's seat next to nailah and starting the car.

'so how was the flight?' asks rami as he heads towards the exist.

'it was pretty good, i upgraded myself to business class at the last minute. i was asleep most of the way.'

'you don't even realise how glad i am to have you here, it's going to be so fun. and plus you're here for a week! i have so much planned for us nai!'

nailah smiles at rami, she's missed him so much and she can't wait to finally hang out with him again. it will be good to take a break from back home in sunny la.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'wait what?' says rami in shock as they both lie on sun beds in his garden.

'tell me about it, i hate having to talk about emily but you deserved to know.'

'damn nai, i didn't know about that. i'm sorry.'

'don't worry about it, it's in the past and i'm over it. but i've got some other news and no one knows about this, not even ben.' she says and rami just looks at her blankly.

'well you see, i've been feeling pretty these past weeks like constant dizziness and what not. and my period was due three days ago so i-'

'you're pregnant?'

'yes well no, i don't know. i haven't taken a test.'

'but you've been taking the pill right? and ben has been using protection hasn't he?'

'well there was this one night we got pretty wild and i completely forgot about it. and when i started feeling sick i thought about it and it's around the same time.' she says then suddenly rami gets up and puts his shirt back on.

'wait what are you doing?'

'aren't you curious about whether you're pregnant or not? because i want to know and it hasn't got anything to do with me!'