Chapter 35

Hey guys I usually don't put notes in the beginning, but my good friend wrote something on wattpad that deserves so much more reads than what it already has. Her account name is TheLostSlayer and the story is called "My AU Twilight Ending." So please go read it and vote and just give her lots of love. LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING!! ~Carlene

*A Year Later*

Its been a month since I moved in with Dalton and I'm not lying when I say it's the best decision I've ever made. I love the feeling of waking up in Dalton's arms every single morning. Also, in other good news I can finally walk around without any crutches or anything!! It's just I have a limp and I have horrible balance. Though, It's a lot better than having someone guide me every where I walk. I've been looking for a job too. Dalton keeps trying to push me to join the acting business by doing the "Hey, looking for young and attractive female actresses....." Basically reading acting adds in the newspaper aloud, giving me hints. I have been practicing my acting though, not when Dalton's around. All he'll do is tease me. I love him to death ,but he can get annoying. Dalton has been earning success with his new band,too. So basically our life has been pretty good. You could even say perfect.

~

I woke up in bed without Dalton next to me. I looked around the room confused. I usually wake up before him and if I don't, he would wait for me to wake up to leave the bed. I sat up, letting my legs straddle over the side of the bed. I stretched and reached for my phone on the night stand. On top of my phone I found a post-it-note. It read: Hey beautiful, I had a surprise band practice this morning. Sorry I didn't say goodbye in person, I didn't want to wake you. I'll be home in about 3 hours. Love you. -Dalton :). I smiled at the note and placed it back on the night stand. I glanced at the clock. It was 11 o'clock. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to make myself tea and breakfast. I put the kettle on the stove and turned around to find the table covered with pieces of newspaper. I looked at them closely and saw that each piece of newspaper had a add about a acting job. In the middle of all these papers there was another note. This one said: Don't push away your dream. Start out small, finish big. I even asked my friend who is a acting manager if she could help you. She agreed. I'm not letting you give up. Pick out ones that you would at least like to try. Love, Dalton. "Gah. He won't let this go will he?" I sighed. I put down the note and started going through the adds.

~

I only found 3 that interested me. One was a small part in a teenage drama movie. Another was a older sister in a commercial and lastly was another small part in a different teenage drama. I separated them from the huge pile and placed the rest of the adds on the counter. As I got done reading the kettle started whistling. I turned off the stove and made my tea. I grabbed bread and placed them in the toaster. As I waited for my toast my phone rang. I answered it, "Hello?" "Hello perfection." I heard Dalton's voice say. "Hah! Wish that could be true." I replied. "Theodora, it is and I will prove it when I get home." He said in a slightly serious tone. "Ok. When are you gonna get home?" I sighed. "About another hour. Were taking a break right now." He explained. "Ah, well I found the shrine of acting adds on the table." I said. "Did you at least look through them?" he asked. "Yes and I found 3 I like." I answered. "Ok. good. We'll talk about that later though. My break is ending." Dalton said. "Awe, okay. Well, I love you." I smiled behind the phone. "I love you, too, Theo." He replied. We both hung up. I placed my phone down on the table and started eating my toast.

~

*An hour later*

I laid on the couch and watched tv. I didn't get dressed at all today. So, I was in sweatpants and a Pokemon tank top. I wasn't looking my best at all. I closed my eyes, feeling total relaxation. I soon fell asleep. A few minutes later I was waken by the door opening. I rubbed my eyes and looked towards the door. Dalton stood there taking off his jacket. I moaned and stretched. "I'm guessing you were asleep." Dalton chuckled. "Yep." I said, sleepily. He walked over to the couch and looked down at me. I opened my eyes slightly and looked back at him. "What?" I yawned. "You're so adorable when you're tired." He smiled. I giggled and sat up. "So, how was band practice?" I asked. "Good, but everyone was too tired to actually try." He explained as he sat next to me. "Yup. That seems about right for you guys." I chuckled. Dalton laughed along with me. Then, out of no where his face lit up. "Remember what I said I would do when I got home?" He asked. "Uhhh. About the acting stuff?" I guessed. "No. The other thing. Before that." He tried to explain. I sat there for ten seconds trying to piece together the conversation we had before. Dalton's eyes widened in frustration. "You seriously don't remember?" He complained. "Yes! I fell alseep like right after. Give me a damn break!" I said back at him. "You're perfect." He sighed. Instead of responding I stared down at my hands. "You heard me, right?" Dalton brought it up again. "Yes, but it's not completely true." I complained. "Stop it." He scolded me. "Stop what?" I asked with a terribly confused expression. "Putting yourself down, alright? You don't deserve the pain you give yourself. I hate hearing you say shit like that, when its a complete lie ok?" He sweetly lectured me. I nodded and smiled. I looked up at him, "I love you so much." "I love you, too. Theo." He replied. He leaned down and kissed me, sending chills all down my back.

#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|

Don't know how much I love this update, but I know you need an update so yea. ENJOY I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANKS FOR READING ❤❤❤❤

~Carlene