Chapter 14

DALTON'S P.O.V

It's 3 days since Theodora became missing. I haven't been getting much sleep, lately. I've been staying up each night thinking about her and feeling guilty that I couldn't protect her. I promised her and her Mom that she would be safe with me and now that promise is broken. Theo's best friend, Emily, is coming today. The boys and I have to go pick her up at the airport. I'm scared to see her because her being Theo's best friend, she must be horribly depressed.

~

I got out of bed and threw on a t-shirt and sweat pants. I didn't fix my hair, I just slipped my black beanie over it. I didn't put on my eyeliner either. Then, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Hey! We're going to leave soon. So, finish up!" I heard Cole yell. "Ok, give me a minute." I said back. I grabbed my phone and accidentally saw my lock screen. It was me and Theo. I was making a funny face as she laughed her face off. I smiled down at her beautiful smile. I remembered that day like it was yesterday. We went to the park alone acting like idiots. I decided to take a funny pictures and Theo just couldn't stop laughing. Her laugh is beautiful and I would do anything to hear it again. Tears started forming in my eyes so I quickly slipped my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs with my head hanging low.

~

"Ready to go?" Gabe asked. I nodded. "Hey, everything is going to be fine." Dana said rubbing my back. I looked up at him, "I hope but, I'm too scared of what might be happening to her." I confessed. "Well, let's go get Emily and try to be happy. She'll probably be the worst out of all of us." Will said. We all got in the car and Cole drove us to the airport. I stuck in my headphones in and blasted music. I texted Emily saying that we were coming to pick her up. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes. The car ride was about a hour long. "Dalton! wake up we're here!" Dana yelled poking my face. I slapped his finger away. "Alright!" I said. We all got out of the car and walked to where Emily's gate was. Emily was sitting alone with her suitcase leaning on her leg. "Emily!!!" Cole yelled. Her head shot up.

~

As she looked over to us I noticed all the sad features on her face. Her nose and eyes were red from crying. Her hair was a mess and had no make up on at all. She half smiled at us and waved. "How you feeling?" I asked. "Hardly making it." Emily said. "I'm sorry." I told her pulling her in for a hug. Emily didn't say a word. She started sobbing into my shoulder. "Awe Emily, I know it's heartbreaking but, we should try to hope for the best." Will said. Emily let go and wiped her eyes. "Sorry, I just miss Theodora so much." Emily apologized letting another tear fall. "Come on, lets go home." Cole said. Will went over and comforted Emily as we walked to the car. We stuffed her suitcase in the back and Emily squeezed between me and Will. "Don't worry! We'll cheer you up when we get to the house!" Dana said. "Thanks guys." She thanked us. "Your welcome!" Cole said. We got to the house and just like Theo, Emily was amazed by how big it was. "Wow, this is your house?" Her mouth dropped. "Yea, were kind of rich." Gabe laughed.

~

We brought Emily inside. "We were making a room for Theo before the tragedy happened. Its not totally finished but, there's a bed to sleep on." Cole explained. We all lead her to Theo's room except me. Seeing her room makes me die inside. I walked over to living room and turned on the TV. While I was watching Doctor Who, as always, I got a text from a unknown number.

Unknown: Un. Dalton: D

-----------------------------------

Un: You'll never find your little Theo

D: Who the fuck is this? Where is she?

Un: I think you know who this is. And I'm never going to tell you.

D: Dean, if you even touch her your dead

Un:How are you going to find me?

D: I will somehow. I'll go on the other side of the world if I have to

Un: Well, you should start looking then

----------------------------------------

I threw my phone down on the couch. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Guys come down here right now!" I yelled to the boys. The boys ran down with Emily following behind. "Is everything alright?" Emily asked. "No, Dean just sent me texts and I need to find Theodora, now." I explained. "Bro, how are we going to find her?" Cole asked like I was ridiculous. "Emily, where did they live together?" I asked turning to Emily. "It was like down in the ghetto. A horrible ugly little house." She answered. "Lets go look there. He must of thought no one would look in the ghetto." I said.

~

"Dude, are you saying we just go up to him and say give her back?" Dana asked. "No, we use weapons." I said running to go grab them. I grabbed us all baseball bats. "Emily, you stay here with our manager Jill." I told her. She nodded. "Just be careful." She said. "We will don't worry." Will ensured her. We left and drove down to where Emily described. I was terrified to see Dean again but, I knew I was happy I was going to smash his face in.

************************************

HEY THANKS FOR READING!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

~ Carly