Chapter 19

After we finished the pizza Emily helped me up to our room. "Am I going to be your nurse?" Emily asked helping me up the stairs. "I would prefer the term caring slave." I joked. "WHAT?!?!? NO!!" She yelled raising her hand to slap me. "NO YOU CAN'T!! IM INJURED!!" I screamed before she could hit me. "Is that going to be your excuse for everything now?" She sighed. "Yup, basically." I laughed. Once we got into our room I flopped down on the bed. "Ok, time to work out my shower problem now." I said remembering about taking a shower. "Well, you shouldn't take a shower because you can't stand on your leg." Emily told me. "They also put a bathroom in your room." She added. "What!?! We have our own bathroom?" My jaw dropped. "Yea. Do you really think 5 boys would want to share a bathroom with us?" She said. "Awesome! Now help me to the bathroom." I said holding my hands up like I'm a baby. She put her arm around me and I limped to the bathroom.

~

After Emily left the bathroom, I got undressed and took my bath. I sat in the tub and laid my head back. I closed my eyes and tried my best to relax. Even though I was back home and safe the horrifying memories still haunted me. They play over and over again in my mind like a movie on rewind. I opened my eyes to see all the bruises on my body. Everyone of them was a reminder of the worst thing that ever happened in my life. I sat in the tub until I was all wrinkled. I got out and dried my hair. I got redressed into sweatpants and a Micky Mouse t-shirt. "Emily! You can either help me walk or give me my crutches!" I yelled from the bathroom. "I'll go grab your crutches!" She yelled back. "Thank you!!" I said. Emily came back and handed me the crutches. I made my way back into our room and sat in the computer chair next to the desk. As I got settled in my seat my eyes scanned the room. The walls were painted red and there was a grey carpet.

~

There was a bed in the middle of the room against the wall and a computer desk next to it. I looked on the desk to see a lap top. "Who's laptop is this?" I asked. "I think yours." Emily answered. "Mine!?!?!?" I yelled. "Yes! yours! Why are you so surprised?" She laughed. "Because I didn't expect them to buy me anything!" I said opening the laptop. I typed in twitter to see if anything crazy happened when I was gone. I logged in to see tweets flooding in. Please tell me you're aright! @TheosTurtle One tweet said. What happened? Where did you go? @TheosTurtle Another one said. All the tweets were asking me if I'm alright or what happened. Don't worry guys! I'm okay and what ever happened in the past is gone, so lets keep it that way! I tweeted. After I tweeted that more tweets started bursting in. Wait, what happened? Where were you? @TheosTurle A new tweet said. I really don't want to talk about. Private business, all that matters is that I'm back and safe. @JessieIIMM55 I tweeted back. I logged out and closed my laptop.

~

"So, What we gonna do today?" Emily asked. "I have no idea!" I said. Then, we heard a knock on the door. "Arth Thow! Who is at my doorstep!?!?" I yelled. "Its us!!" Cole yelled back. "Come in!!" Emily said. "Any plans for today?" Cole asked. "Nope!" Emily sighed. "If we do, do anything can we stay home?" I asked. "Yea, sure." Dalton said walking over to me. He sat on the floor next to my chair and grabbed my hand. "Okay let's get this settled. Are you 2 dating?" Gabe asked. Dalton looked up at me and smiled. "Are we?" He smiled. "I think we can say we are." I laughed. "Woooo! Dalton's got a girl!!" Will cheered. "Most important, Theo actually got a boy to like her!" Emily yelled. "Hey! You're mean!" I pretended to cry. So instead of having actual plans, we all sat around and talked. Laughing, screaming, singing, everything. It literary felt like paradise.

........:............:.........:.......:........:........:....

Hey guys!! THANKS FOR 1,000 READS!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Also sorry if this chapter is horrible... -Carly