Chapter 22

"So, where are we going out for dinner?" I asked."Well, there's a local diner that's one of my favorite places to eat." Dalton said. "Diner, as in hamburgers and fries?" I questioned. "Yup, is that ok?" He asked. "That's wonderful, fries are the ishhhh." I cheered. "Oh my god, You're so cute." He chuckled. A few minutes later we arrived at the diner. We walked in and sat down. "So, what you gonna get?" Dalton asked flipping through the menu. "Umm, I'm probably gonna get a bacon cheese burger with fries.... because my inner fat child is hungry." I answered. "Inner fat child??" Dalton laughed. "Yea, you got a problem?" I joked. He didn't answer, he just shook his head and laughed. Then, the waitress came to our table. "HI I'm Lainey and I'll be your waitress for today." She said. "Hello, can I please get a bacon cheese burger with fries?" I asked. "Okay, and for the handsome gentlemen?" She said turning to Dalton. My mind turned blank. Was she flirting with him right in front of me? I thought to myself. "Uhh, I'll get a plain burger with fries, please." He told her. "Okay! I'll be back with your order in a little bit!" She cheerfully said, sending a wink towards Dalton. I looked at Dalton and widened my eyes.

~

When she finally left, I turned to Dalton with my jaw dropped. "Was she just flirting with you?" I complained. "I think so but, just ignore her. You know you're the only one I like." he said holding my hand. "Ok, but if she does it again can I punch her in the face?" I said almost too sweetly. "Theo, violence will get you no where." He chuckled. "It would get me into prison." I pointed out. Then, our waitress Lainey came back. My eyes started at her like I was burning her soul. "Here's your food! Bacon and cheese burger for the lady and a plain burger and fries for the very handsome boy!." She flirted with Dalton again. I rested my head on my hand and let out a huge sigh. "Is everything alright, Ma'am?" Lainey asked turning to me. "Umm no, he's my boyfriend and I don't really appreciate you flirting with him." I said in a little bit of a snotty voice. "Oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea." She apologized as she crumbled a piece of paper behind her back. Obviously her cell phone number she was going to give to Dalton. She quickly walked back to the kitchen. Dalton turned and smiled at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, I just love how calmly you said that I was your boyfriend." He said in a sarcastic tone.

~

"Sorry, if I was angry that another girl was flirting with you!" I said in the same tone he had. He chuckled and dug into his hamburger. We finished eating and drove home. "How about we watch a movie tonight?" Dalton suggested. "Yea, what movie do you have in mind?" I agreed. "Umm, honestly, I have no idea." He answered. "How about the movie Mirror, Mirror?" I suggested. "Sure, why not. Let me go make popcorn." He said walking to the kitchen. While Dalton made the popcorn I put in the movie. I sat back down on the couch when it was all setup. I heard footsteps behind me. "Oh you guys are back!" I heard Emily say. "Yeah, Dalton's just making popcorn in the kitchen. We're gonna watch a movie." I told her. "Oh cool. Me and Will are having a game night." She explained. "Oooohh! So you and Will?" I said raising my eyebrows. "Shut up! We're just friends!" She laughed. "Sure, friends!" I said sarcastically. "What's going on here?" Dalton asked with his mouth full of popcorn.

~

"Nothing!" Emily yelled running back upstairs. "Uhhh..." Dalton pointed up at Emily. "Trust me, Don't ask." I laughed. "So, you got the movie ready?" he asked, changing the topic. "Yupp!" I sang. He flopped down next to me and I started the movie. The both of went completely silent. In the middle of the movie I felt something touch my shoulder, I looked see Dalton's arm around me. "Oldest trick in the book!" I laughed. "What is?" he jumped from my random outburst. "The old putting your arm around your date by surprise." I explained. "What?!? You don't like to cuddle while watching a movie?" Dalton said sarcastically. "No! I love to!" I squealed, snuggling closer to him. Again, we went silent with our eyes glued to the TV screen. We stayed silent til the movie ended. "So, I have to help you upstairs to your bedroom now, right?" Dalton yawned. "Uhhhh, can't we just sleep down here?" I grunted. "After, what happened before, I wouldn't even dream of it." He said helping me up. "Awe, but I want to cuddle with you some more." I laughed. "Well, how about we cuddle in my bedroom because I'm never leaving you down here again." He told me. "Ok, lets go then." I said walking to the stairs. "It is ok if I just carry you up?" Dalton asked. "I don't care." I giggled. Dalton picked me up bridal style and brought me to his room. He set me down on his bed and he snuggled next to me. A hour later we both fell asleep.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I don't know if I told you already but, I GOT INTO MY DREAM HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! WAAAAHHHH AHHHHHHHH  Be Jealous

Hahahahaha I'm so weird but, yea I hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading!! I made it over 3,000 reads!!!! I feel like i deserve one of those stickers you get for a prize at school...... again don't question me I'm weird.

But anywho Thanks for reading!! And I love you all!!! :) :3 :D <33

~Carly