Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up with my head on Dalton's chest. He had his arm around me and we were laying on the couch together. I looked up at Dalton and saw he was still asleep. While I was looking at Dalton I saw all his eyeliner smudged. I was confused until the memories of last night came coming back. The cuts, my depression, my fears, EVERYTHING. I tried to get up but Dalton's hand gripped me tighter. His eyes slowly opened. "Morning sweetie." He yawned. I smiled up at him. "You ok?" Dalton asked. "Yea..." I lied. "Theo, if you're still upset about last night please tell me." Dalton said softly. "No, its fine, I'll get over it." I told him. "Are you sure, darling?" He smoothed out my hair. "Yes, I promise." I said trying to get up again. "No, stay! I like cuddling." Dalton said like a baby. I giggled and laid back down.

~

Dalton hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead. I smiled. "Thank you, again." I said. "You don't have to keep thanking me!" Dalton told me. "Its just you make me so happy because I feel like I'm with my friends and family, again!" I confessed. "What do you mean?" Dalton asked. "I haven't been in good contact with my friends and family. They would call on the holidays but, Dean wouldn't let me speak to them for that long. I miss them." I said almost crying again. "Why don't you call them now?" Dalton suggested. "I don't have their numbers!" I said doubtfully. "Are you friends with them on Facebook or anything?" Dalton suggested his second idea. "Ummm yeah I have my best friend, Emily on Facebook!"I cheered. "I'll go get my laptop you wait here." Dalton said getting out of our cuddling. "Awe, but I liked cuddling!" I whined. Dalton chuckled and ran upstairs.

~

He came back down with his laptop. He set it down of the coffee table in front of the couch and sat next to me. "There you go!" Dalton said. I opened up the laptop and went on Facebook. I typed in her name, Emily Stevens. "She's your bestfriend, right?" Dalton asked. "Yup, ever since 1st grade!" I gleamed. "Wow, long friendship!" Dalton said sounding surprised. "Yea, we've been through everything together. I thought she would forget about me after Dean started being a asshole, but she stayed by my side." I smiled remembering all the good memories. Her profile loaded and I was greeted by Emily's beautiful smile. Emily has dark brown, curly hair. Her skin, unlike mine, is very tan. Luckily, She was online.

~

E: Emily T:Theodora

------------------

T: BAE I MISS YOU!!

E: BAE WHEN YOU COMING TO NEW YORK?!?!

T: I have no idea but, I got WONDERFUL NEWS!!

E: IS THE NEWS THAT YOU FINALLY STOP EATING EVERY PIECE OF FOOD YOU SEE?

T: No...... HURTFUL!! I got rid the dick head Dean!!!

E: Finally!! How?

T: Well....

E: Tell me right now

T: I ran away and almost became homeless

E: What do you mean almost?

T: A boy found me and I live with him and his friends now

E: A RANDOM STRANGER?!?!

T: Yes, but he's very friendly and so are his friends.

E: video chat me right now

-------------

"Ummm, is it ok if I video chat

Emily? " I asked Dalton, who's eyes were glued to the tv. "Yea, sure I don't mind." He answered. I logged onto Skype and called her. I was once greeted again by smiling Emily. "THEOOO!!!" Emily yelled. Dalton jumped and I laughed like a idiot. "Hi, NOOB!!" I yelled back. "What's so funny?" Emily laughed. "You scared my friend!!" I said in between laughs. "YEAHHH THAT'S WHAT I DOE!!" Emily yelled again. Dalton and I laughed. "So, what happened about you being homeless?" Emily asked. "Dean threatened to beat me so I ran away and I didn't have anywhere to go. The boy found me and took me to his house." I explained to her. "Who's this boy?" Emily asked soundly like my mom. "His name is Dalton Rapattoni and he's sitting right next to me." I said poking Dalton's face.

~

"Can I meet him?" Emily asked. Before I could answer Dalton jumped on my lap. "Oh GAWWDD!!" I yelled. "Hellooo!" Dalton sang. Emily laughed. "Where did Theo go?" Emily joked. "I'm a magician and I made her disappear." Dalton joked back. "Uggghhhh!!" I grunted. Dalton jumped off and say next to me. The three of us talked for about 2 hours and she gave me all the numbers that I was missing. "Well, I should call the others! I'm so happy We talked again!!" I said. "OMGAGA YASSSS!!" Emily yelled like she always does. "BYE YAH NOOBIE NOOB!!!" I yelled back. "Bye, nice meeting you!" Dalton said. "Nice meeting you too and take good care of Theo for me!" Emily told Dalton. "I will, don't worry!" Dalton said. We hung up and I started calling everyone I missed.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HAPPINESS A HAPPY CHAPTER!!! WOOOO sorry hyperness! EMILY HOW DID YOU LIKE YOUR CHARACTER!?!?!? BYEEEEE THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YOU!!!