Chapter 12

EMILYS P.O.V

So, Theo has been texting or calling me everyday. We've been trying to catch up ever since she got away from Dean. She also told me about the texts she's been getting. She said that they were threats and she has a huge fear of it being Dean. "Theo that's ridiculous! You changed your number, right?" I asked. "Yea, but I'm still terrified." Theo said. "Don't worry, the boys won't let anything happen to you." I comforted her. But one day she didn't text or call me. I got worried so I called her. "Hello?" I heard Dalton's voice. "Dalton, where's Theo?" I asked starting to get a little worried. "She's missing." I heard Dalton say. "What?!?!" I said hoping I heard him wrong. "I woke up to find her gone but, don't worry we'll find her." Dalton said. I started to cry, bursting tears.

~

I just got my bestfriend back and now she might be dead. Theodora was my bestfriend ever since 1st grade and I had the hardest time not having good contact with her when she was with Dean but, now she's gone. No way to talk to her, no way to see if she's ok. "Come to LA." I heard Dalton say. "How? I don't have any money to do that!" I said. 'We'll buy your ticket, you can stay with us. Don't worry." Dalton said. "Thank you so much." I said in between sobs. "Your welcome, now calm down. Everything will be fine." Dalton said trying to comfort me. We hung up and I ran into my room.

~

I locked the door and fell onto my bed. I cried into the pillow. I have no idea how I will live without her. I looked up to see a picture of us when we were 7 years old. It was us sitting at the table hugging each other at her 7th birthday party. We both had huge smiles on our faces. I picked up the photo and hugged it. "Please God, let me see Theodora again." I prayed. "She has always been such a great friend and such a great person. She never tried to be mean to someone and she just doesn't deserve this." I cried. A few minutes late I heard someone knock on my door. "Emily, is everything alright?" It was my mom. I opened the door. "Sweetie why are you crying?" My mom asked. "Theodora is missing." I managed to choke out. "Sweetie, what do you mean?" My mom said with her eyes getting softer. "She's gone! Dalton woke up to find her gone!" I cried. My mom pulled me into a hug. "Honey, shhhh, calm down." She said smoothing out my hair. But, I couldn't.

~

"Where was she?" She asked. "She was in LA, living with a boy she met," I explained, "The boy already bought me a plane ticket to go stay with them." My mom helped me clean up and tried to comfort me. "So, when are you leaving to go to LA?" She asked. "He emailed me saying that the plane ride will be in 2 days." I answered. "Well, you should go pack." My mom said. I nodded and ran back to my room to pack.

¥€£¥££££€££€¥£€£££€£¥£€£€£€

THIS IS SO SAD I ALMOST CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS!!! EMILY DON'T YOU EVER DIE ON ME!! Thanks for reading I love you!!

- Carly