Chapter 18

When we got home Emily had to help me into the house. We all went into the living room and I flopped on the couch. "Hey, Theo you hungry?" Dalton asked. "Yes, What do you have?" I said. "Uhh, like nothing.." He said looking in the refrigerator. "Do you have pizza?" I asked. "No, but I'll order some!" He said walking back into the living room. "Thank you." I said. "Anything for you." He said kissing me on the cheek. "Eww! Get a room!" Dana yelled. "No! You get out of this room!" Dalton yelled back. "How about you both shut up and order the pizza?" I said to shut them up. "Well, someone's a little rude!" Emily slapped me in the arm. "What?!?! I'm literary starving!" I said, slapping her back. "Ooo! Cat fight!" Will joked. "Shut up Will!" Emily said. "Pizza will be here in 15 minutes!!" Dalton said hanging up the phone. "YASSS FOOD!!" Emily jumped up and screamed. "Woah, Emily you need to calm down!" Cole laughed. "I can't! I'm just so happy!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back. "Hey! She's mine!" Dalton yelled. "No! She's mine!" She said squeezing me tighter. "Can I please just have air?" I said trying to break out of her hug.

~

"Oh sorry, I forgot you need air." She said letting go of me. "What do you think? I'm a alien?" I yelled pretending to sound offended. "Yea! aren't you from Mars?" Emily joked. "No! No! Not at all!" I laughed. "You 2 are weird friends!" Gabe said. "We're not weird! We're special!" Emily said. "Wait, I have a problem.." I told her. "What?" She asked. "I want to take a shower and yea..." I explained. "It might be easier to take a bath, actually." Emily suggested. "Wait till after you eat though." Will added in. I nodded my head. Then, the door bell rang. "Oooo! Food!!" Emily said. Dalton went and answered the door. "I'll be right back with plates." He said setting the pizza on the table in front of the couch. "I also bought soda, too. I'll pour everyone a cup." He yelled from the kitchen.

~

He came back to the living room with the plates and 2 drinks. "Hey! Where's our drinks?" Cole said. "Go get them yourselves!" Dalton spat back at him. I just sat there giggling. "Where did your manners go?" Gabe asked. "Look, if you guys won't go grab your drinks, I'll go pour them down the drain." Dalton threatened. "Ok, we'll go grab them!" Dana said. They all left and Dalton and I were left alone. I cuddled closer to him. "I missed you." I said softly. "I missed you, too." He said kissing my forehead. We stayed quiet for a couple of seconds. "I'm sorry..." He almost said in a whisper. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I promised to keep you safe and I couldn't." He choked out. "Dalton it isn't your fault." I stopped him. "Yes, it is. If I only stayed with you that night nothing wou...." He started to explain but, I stopped him by kissing him. The kiss was nice and sweet. I missed being able to spend time with him.

~

I broke away. "It is not your fault and I don't want you to ever blame it on yourself, ok?" I said starring into his soft sea green eyes. We broke out of our gaze when we heard everyone walking back. "Oooo! We're you 2 having romantic time?" Dana teased us. "None of your business!" I said covering my face with embarrassment. "Now that everyone has their drink I would like to make a toast. A toast for Theodora coming back to us, safe and sound." Dalton said starring into my eyes. Everyone clinked their glasses and took a sip. We all ate pizza and joked around. It felt wonderful to be back in my safe and beautiful home.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sorry it took so long to update! I got addicted to Doctor Who...... Oops! Well I hope you like!! Thanks for reading and I love you all!!!!! -Carly