Chapter 3

After Dalton helped me calm down. He showed me the bathroom so i could get cleaned up. I took a shower and got changed. I didn't want to wear any make up or anything because i felt like shit so why not look like shit. I walked out of the bathroom to see 4 new boys jumping around on the couches in the living room. One of them stopped and starred at me. "Ummm who's she?" He asked confused. They all turned and to look at me. "oh, ya guys i forgot to introduce her! This is Theo and she will be staying with us for a while." He said while sliding towards me. I stood there embarrassed. "Why is she staying with us?" One boy asked still looking confused. "I found her at the bus stop with no where to sleep and I didn't want her to freeze to death." Dalton said proudly. "Does Jill know about her?" another boy asked. "Yea, and she almost made me throw her back on the streets."  Dalton answered while he looked over at me. "Well, welcome to our house!!" The last boy cheered while hugging a pillow. I smiled not feeling that much embarrassed anymore.  

~

"Well, I'm Cole, nice to meet you." One boy said. He had light brown hair and was wearing a Adventure Time t-shirt. "I'm Will!!" another boy said while swinging a pillow in the air. He was Asian and was holding a pikachu stuffed animal. "I like your Pokemon friend." I said pointing at his pikachu. "My name is Dana!" A boy with a snap back said. 'And mine is Gabe." The last boy said. "It's nice to meet all of you!" I said trying to sound the sweetest I could. "Do you want breakfast or anything?" Dalton said turning to me. "Um, no im good." I replied even though i was dying for food. "Are you sure because being in the situation you were in you probably havn't eaten for a while. Come with me to the kitchen." Dalton said while grabbing my arm. He brought me to the kitchen and  sat me down at a stool.

~

"So, what would you like to eat?" Dalton asked me while searching through the cabinets."I told, nothing." I said getting a little annoyed. "Darling, you have to eat something or you'll get sick." He told me. "I don't care." I whispered quietly while staring at the table. "Theo, I know you may be depressed but, you shouldn't starve yourself." He said putting a hand on my shoulder. "How about i make you pancakes?" He said turning around back to the food. I nodded my head, giving up trying to fight him. "Just don't try to burn them!" I yelled back at him. He chuckled. "If you think I'm going to burn them, you come help me make them." Dalton said with a little sass. "Fine, I will!" I said walking toward him. Dalton grabbed all the tools and ingredients and I started cooking. We made 6 pancakes, 3 for each of us.

~

While making the pancakes we got flour everywhere and on us too. "Come on! I just showered!" I complained to Dalton. "Oh well!!" Dalton said back while throwing more flour at me. We were throwing the flour at each other and Jill, his manger, walked in. "Who made this huge mess?!?!?" She yelled while her eyes scanned the room. "Uhhhh...." Me and Dalton both said. "Really, well you guys have to clean this all up, you know?!?!" She said putting her hands on her hips. "Yes, Mama Jill." Dalton said turning to get the cleaning tools. After Jill saw Dalton get the tools she left. I started to grab to sponge but, Dalton stopped me. "No, I clean, you cook." He said taking the sponge from me. "But, I made the mess too, shouldn't I help?" I asked. "No, you finish cooking!" Dalton said scooting me over to the stove with his broom. "Fine!" I pouted as i grabbed the spatular to flip the pancakes. This morning had to be one of the best mornings I ever had since i moved to Cali.

****************************

This is sad but happy. I love it and i hope you do too. Thanks for reading!