The Cabin, Pretty. Odd. and Splits

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out was a hit. We were lucky it became a hit. It was our debut album and we were already known to the public as the 'guys who wrote I Write Sins Not Tragedies'. I'm incredibly grateful to everyone. Especially grateful to Pete Wentz who helped us rise up to the spotlight. Mostly grateful to Brendon for blessing the song with his beautiful voice.
All of that is in the past now. We're working on a new album. It's only normal for a band to followup their success with a new release. This one's called Cricket and Clover.
I scribble lyrics into the pad of paper that the cabin had. I didn't have a name for it. As I kept writing, the lyrics became odder and odder. Maybe it was the cabin? It finally got to us. We were slowly loosing our minds. I recall to the night I burnt my Fender guitar. It was an okay guitar but I felt annoyed with it. Needless to say, it was gone. Spencer, our drummer built an odd drum set with broken bottles and cans. Yep. It's official, we lost our minds. We weren't writing any good music too. The isolation from the public was bad. We we going insane.

" Ryan!"
My moment of silence and reflection was interrupted by Jon Walker, who was at my door. He smiled at me an do smile back at him. He was the most lovable out of all of us. Even fans love him. I'm simply the guy who keeps away from the spotlight but no one seems to get that. Brendon and the fans always seem to get me out to the spotlight.
" Isn't it your turn to cook dinner tonight?" Jon asks in a mocking tone. It was 8:00 pm. It was too late to cook dinner at this point. I gave him a shy smile. I completely forgot about it.
He shook his head, he understood. He gave out a sigh," I knew it. You're always like this. It's okay. Brendon cooked dinner" he said, throwing a sock at me. It smelt like sweaty feet. I chuckled, protecting my face from the attack.

" Okay okay, let's go" I get up and follow Jon to the dining table. Microwaved food again. It was normal. None of us could really cook edible food from scratch. This was the most any of us could do. I took a seat next to Spencer. Brendon was in front of me. We ate and we laughed.

That was a couple of months ago. We ended up scrapping up Crickets and Clovers and replacing it with Pretty. Odd. We did Live In Chicago and everything seemed like it was going pretty damn well. In reality, it wasn't. Things started to get rocky. My time in Panic! At The Disco was short lived. Jon and I made our departure from the band I helped create. Spencer and Brendon continued doing their own thing.

A couple of theories sparked from the seemingly sudden breakup. It was sudden to the public but to us, we saw this coming from a mile away.
People theorised that it was because of our musical interests. That was one of the reasons.
There were also theories about Brendon and I getting into a fight; a breakup. You see, Panic! At The Disco fans think we had a thing and the split was the child of arguments and the breakup I had with Brendon Urie. We deny but let's be honest, the internet is too smart to miss something as big as this.

The Other Girl [A Ryden Fic] (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara