Tension

I thought this hell would never end. The band was on intermission. They played prerecorded music so they could rest. Usually, we played intermission from Fever but this is a Pretty. Odd. Tour. Honestly, I didn't get why we couldn't use it. After all, I'm pretty sure I Write Sins was somewhere in the set list.
I was practically squished to my near death until Zack Cloud Hall rescued me. Right now, Brendon was walking back and forth, massaging his temples. Jon had his arms crossed. He had an emphatic expression. I'm sure he was pissed but he was ready to forgive me. Spencer couldn't bring himself to look at me. He ignored my presence. I guess he wasn't as ready to forgive me. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to apologise but I didn't regret what I did. It was my way of running from my feelings.

" Are you not going to apologise after what you did?" Jon asked. He had a passive-aggresive tone to the question. I shrugged. I was simply being honest.

Brendon snapped.
" How can you not be sorry?! You screwed us over, Ryan! You left and you didn't come back!" He yelled at me. He must've thought he was slamming me back to reality. Oh god, how blind was he? I didn't want to make a scene so, I stayed quiet.

" Say something, Ryan!" He continues. I could see Jon, subtly trying to calm Brendon down.

" I mean" I cleared my throat.
" At least, we gave the fans an experience in a lifetime, playing guitar with the one and only Brendon Urie" I continued. It was a ballsy answer. Brendon slapped me. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. We were practically an inch away from each other.
" Ryan Ross, I will not let you jeopardize this fucking band." he growled. I stared into his eyes. My eyes were wide open. He let me go after the sudden contact.

" and I won't let you play with my fucking feelings." I answered back. His piercing eyes would look back at me. He must've been fired up at the time.

" Oh, I'll show you how I truly play with someone's feelings" he snarled back at me before walking back on stage. Jon and Spencer followed after him. I grabbed the Fender and followed them.

" Ladies and Gentlemen!" Brendon said. The crowd cheered.

" Our precious Ryan Ross thinks he can run around the town and ditch his band because of some little drama. Do you think we should punish him right here, right now?" His tone went from 'angry' to 'horny teenager'. Of course, the crowd loved it. They cheered.

" Very well!" He cheered. I turned to Jon and Spencer who exchanged worried expressions to each other. One could only imagine what he was going to do next.

He looked straight at me as he sang the first two words of the song. I didn't know the song but shit, I knew it just by listening how he sang the first two syllables and how Spencer's drums accompanied his voice.

" Is it still me that makes you sweat?" He sang, as if he was asking me. Every word he sang made me feel worse and worse. He was killing me and he knew. He knew. He came closer and closer. I tried my best to ignore him and play the notes. The part I didn't anticipate was at the end of the chorus where he was supposed to whisper 'let's pick up, let's pick up'.
He came to me, grabbed my ass and gave me a deep, French kiss. I didn't even get to enjoy it. By the time I was going to kiss back, he pulled way, licked his lips and proceeded with the next line.

" Oh, now I do recall" he sang and he winked at me.

He was playing with me and I craved it. I craved his touch. I want him on me, I want to exchange his body heat with mine. My heart was beating faster.