Chapter 15

Drine pov.

As we exited the building, I heard the little whispers turn into loud voice conversations.  It was probably going to be the main topic of what William likes to call office gossip for weeks.

As we got closer to the limo, the driver quickly got out and handed the keys over to the huge man who accompanied Mr Bilick.

The big guy opened the  doors and slid into the vehicle.  It took sometime for Mr Bilick to struggle out of his wheelchair and into the car.  I felt so much pain seeing him like that.  It hurt to see such a good looking man suffer like that.

If I thought he was good-looking before!,  seeing him sit so close was intimidating.  His regal charisma was so heavy in the air it could choke anyone around him, that excluding his perfume. Couple that with his ocean blue eyes, his pink lips, his perfect jawline....  This man was perfect, at least his looks were.

Catherine's words were no exaggeration in the end. But why did he have to be such a prick?!,  one man can't have it all right?

He had settled in his seat, and the big guy had begun driving.

"Why did you call me your personal assistant?"  I said, remembering all my hatred for this man, that suddenly went away when I was by him.
"Because you are my personal assistant". He replied calmly.
"I didn't ask to-" he cut me off
" You will earn five times more than your previous job,  and i-" I cut him off aswell,  he looked at me with shock, then amusement, the facial expressions were so fast it doubted if i had seen them or imagined them.

"First you don't interrupt people  because it's rude, and second it's not about the money." I argued, I was practically yelling at him.
"Make your demands then" he replied still calm but clearly on the edge, his entire body was indifferent except for his pointer finger tapping a frenzy on his lap.
"How about you leave me alone" I replied.  I saw his face Twist up in anger, pain, disappointment and return to normal in a second.

That was the last thing either of us said, for the rest of the ride.  I had noticed the big guy looking at us through the rear view mirror and his boss, was silent still.  Not the type of silence that was comfortable, the type that put you on the edge.

The vehicle stopped moving due to the  tratfic lights turning red.

Suddenly the middle section of the limo opened up and beneath it a man quickly climbed out throwing another man in the exact same suit as Diohr into the car and up next came a woman wearing my exact dress she had a physique almost identical to mine. Neither her or the first man had moved an inch since thrown in. It's then that it hit me as hard as a monster truck ramming into the sand.

These were bodies, dead bodies.

As realisation dawned on me, the business mogul by my side seemed to have been waiting for the reaction the whole time.

He immediately put a hand over my mouth to muffle my screams and pulled me quickly towards the opening at the center of the limo floor and handed me over to the man who was just throwing out dead bodies.

I struggled in his arms but Diohr was too strong. His well toned muscles closing in on me so tightly they felt like concrete walls.

The other man took me down the opening and I realised we were entering the sewers. The car had parked directly untop an opening to the city sewers.

As I was been pulled down I looked up and saw Diohr give a nod to his bodyguard before following down into the sewers.

Immediately he exited the vehicle  he closed the lid of the sewers, and above we could hear the limo moving .  At that moment the man holding me was distracted looking at his boss as if  expecting something to happen soon.

This was my chance to escape this mad Billionaire.

And in one swift movement i stomped the heels of my sandals into the man's foot and head-butted him with the back of my head. I heard a crunching sound and assumed that was the man's nose been broken. I immediately turned around pushing him into the sewage running down here and with that I sprinted in the direction  the limo was headed in a while ago.

Immediately I started running I heard a huge explosion overhead that made the walls of the sewer shake. But I couldn't be less concerned.

As a ran a long stream of thoughts came rushing to my mind.

Where was he taking me?  Why me?? Who the hell were those dead people? And the scariest was how could he be freaking walking???

I turned to look back and saw myself well clear of the Billionaire and his goon. Infact they were already out sight. I was running so well in heels even I was surprised. The things fear and survival instinct can do to a woman were extraordinary.

I noticed a ladder ahead leading to another opening from the sewer.

My exit.

I quickly took a glance behind me to make sure I was still ahead of my captives. A glance I wish I never took.

As I turned I saw Diohr running towards me with almost inhuman speed. The adrenaline in my system skyrocketed. I burst into an even faster Sprint that I think even Usain bolt would have been proud of if he had to run his races on high heels.

I was getting closer to the ladder. I could not hear any footsteps except mine. I felt pride at the fact that I must have outrun Diohr.

Just as I stretched my arms to grab the iron ladder, from the corner of my eye I saw lean muscular arms shoot out for my waist.

Oh shit! How was he so quiet!!?, And I thought I had outrun him.

Of course you can't outrun him. He's a bloody MI6 Commander.

Before I could take another step, I was in the air, strong arm draping me over his shoulder like some sac of potatoes.

"Put me down.... Let me go" I yelled as I pounded his back with my folded fist,. Which apparently hurt me more than it did him, judging by his silence.

He was still running!!

He'd caught me why was he still running?  I lifted my head from his swift feet to look up and we were being chased by two men. Who were gaining ground fast.

"RUN FASTER!" I yelled at him.

"Would help if you weren't as heavy as a hippo"

"I am not. Your just a weak man"

"Shut up kesler" he replied as he ran as if both our lives depended on it. It probably did.

We took a sharp corner into a smaller tunnel and he placed me down.

"Stay here" he said in a tone that gave no space for an argument, and immediately went back in the direction we just came from.

Like I was gonna listen to a man who just kidnapped me.

As he went out of the corner, I saw him  taking on the two men at once, in hand to hand combat and was holding up really well he was actually beating the crap out of them.  He punched one in the gut and kicked him in his 
mid-section which sent him flying into the stream of sewage.

Even though it was very entertaining watching him beat people up in a suit I had to escape this place and him as well.

I broke into a Sprint,but before I could even get out of sight I saw him running for me again in that silent almost super human speed.  Feeling tired and knowing the wasn't a chance in hell I was going to outpace him. I could only hope I didn't die before we got out of here. So gave up and stood waiting for him to catch me and like the last time strong hands slid  around my waist and hoisted me in the air before this time placing me softly on his shoulder as he walked deeper into the sewers.

A/N: Enjoying the book so far!!!

Don't forget to vote  comment and share.