The Drunken Clam

⬆⬆⬆That pic was taken when Hedrine wore the dress on her birthday.

A/N: Now the action begins.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Hedrines pov.

I think Tasha had this whole DC thing well planned out.

We drove her car back to my place so I could change while she was already drop dead perfect in her gray gown. I rushed to my room undressed myself and dashed into the bathroom.

I used the tropical fragrance shampoo. I dried my shiny black hair and let it fall all the way to my back, making sure it was silky to the eye and to touch as well and I finished the facial compliment with blood red lipstick.

I decided to wear my Best gown. It was my moms gift to me for my birthday. Its sleeveless and it has straps that went round my neck, it's had glitter over my chest and a band around my waist then it's had two lines that stretched to the ground exposing my legs which ended with high gold strapped sandals.

When I stepped out of my room, I saw the look Tasha threw at me.

"Oh my God you look absolutely stunning. I don't think we Should walk together" she teased. "We were going to have fun not to go knock boys to their knees" she continued.

"Is the dress really that fab?" I asked already blushing.

"It's not just the dress you dumb bitch, it's you" she retorted, trying her best to make that not sound like a compliment.

I felt my face turn red at her comments. She made me feel so confident in myself.

"Thanks Tasha".

"Don't thank me honey,my compliments ain't free. Your getting me a martini when we get to DC."

"Ughh your such a bitch". This came with the usual eye rolling.

"I know and I love you too. " A devilish grin licking the tip of her lips as we made our way out of the store and drove off.
*********
We got to the bar, and sure as he'll it was packed full.

"People just love new spots in this city. It's party all day every day around here."

Tasha didn't respond as she was trying to smooth out the wrinkles on her dress. Excitement an adrenaline in every movement.

She was in front of me so I could not see her brown eyes. Sure they lit up like a Christmas tree.

We walked into the bar and as u might have expected It was the ideal spot for young people to go crazy. Spots like this were always packed full and this one was no exception. We quickly scanned the room for any free seats luckily we saw some by the counter and that's was when we noticed the bartender.

He was tall and wore a black long sleeve T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He had ocean blue eyes and blonde hair. The black top blended in with the darkness so it highlighted his eyes all the more.

Tasha pulled me so hard and fast I almost fell over. "What can I get you lovely ladies" a dashing smile on his face. From the corner of my eye i noticed Tasha was just starring at him with her mouth slightly open. Lips parted in awe.

"We'll take two martinis" I answered nudging on her shoulder to snap her out of her trance.

"Yeah what she said" she finally spoke.

"Two martinis coming up" a flirty grin appeared on his face as his eyes met Tasha's, They seemed to scream I'll have you for dinner.

"I think I just found the guy who's gonna pop my cherry. " she whispered to me.