A Challenge.

A/N: hope you all like how it's going there's still a whole lot coming just stay with me.

Diohr's pov.

I had arrived home a couple of days ago.  So I went to see my parents. I ended up regretting that decision. My parents gave me the Conscience talk.  This was the name I gave our discussion in which they tried to warn me and convince to stop my ways with women. But this talk was different they told me something I had not ever considered.
******************

"You will be the one to steer Bilick Enterprises in the future." My dad told me.

"How is that possible, I have three elder brothers". I questioned my dad. Fear evident in my voice.

"Well you know your first brother is married and has a shipping company of his own. Your second brother Jesse is a pilot and he's a scientist as well as your third brother is a Doctor." I froze as the words left his mouth and I didn't respond. My mom then continued. "That leaves you and your the one who is getting a majors in business and economics."

I didn't want this burden on me.  I didn't want to be the one the world hunted and watched.  I saw how unhappy Dave was at his inability to have a private life. He was the eldest son it was always his job he always looked the part and now it's fallen all the way down to my shoulders.

"So it's decided.  Next week We will announce you as the future leader and President of Bilick Enterprises."

"And if this happens you will have to stop your scandalous behaviour towards women.  You'll have to become a public figure for the sake of  the Bilick empire your mother and myself have worked so hard to establish."

***************

And that's how I ended up having to carry the pride and burden of the Bilick name. At least I still had a week to be the the best carefree me I could possibly be.

So I decided to go to the Drunken clam. My best friend Glenn owned the place. I really needed a drink and I needed my best friend.
**************
Arriving at the bar  I drove my BMW i8 into Glenn's private parking, and stepped in through the back doors. This was not my style of arrival but I better start getting used to avoiding unnecessary attention.

I walked into the bar.  It was completely full. Luckily Glenn kept me the seat at the far end of the counter.

"Hey Diohr"
"Hey Glenn"
"What's up man you look like some bitch just gave you a bad case of blue balls" he said in a mocking tone.
"Shut up you piece of shit"
We both laugh  he orders an employee to  take the counter while he sits on the opposite end of the counter  producing a bottle of beer for himself and a glass of scotch for me.

"So tell me. Why you hiding like a ninja assassin!?" He says as he laughs.

"Are you twelve ? You dumb fuck!!" We both laugh and I tell him everything my dad told me yesterday. He listens attentively only movements he makes is to grab another bottle of beer for him and to refill my glass.

"So you got one week of casual sex left!"  He says in a laugh.  "The heart break streak ends.  So what you gonna do with Catherine, Beatrice, and Cheryl. "He asked.

I forgot about them. Shit how was I going to deal with them they had been around for so long and none of them have been able to let go of me even though I made it clear I didn't want anything to do with them.

"I'll  handle them bro I got it all worked out" I lied.

Just then two hot ladies step into the bar, and Glenn caught me looking at them.