Gotta Bite?

I'm taking requests guys. I will do anything unless it's like Technical Difficulties or something like that because...no. I'm also a thirsty bitch for outlandish aus like fairytales or vampires and all that so expect that from me. I mean, look at my other books dkfbfkf. Anyways, I present to you, my first chapter of this one shot.

Ship: Boyf riends

(This is before the squip incident btw)

Michael sighed and knocked on his friend's door. More specificslly, Jeremy's door.

The two had been best friends for who knows how long. They knew everything there was to know about each other.

Well, almost everything.

Some of the more personal stuff, like the fear of abandonment was common between the two or the fact that they depend on each other, even if previous events challanged otherwise.

However, Michael kept a secret to himself, mainly out if fear of being dumped or killed.

Before his father had left, he had warned his son that he wasn't normal, and that it would become more apparent in the future.

It all started with the white splotches on his skin and a patch of his hair becoming white. At first, he assumed it was vitiligo, which was the partial truth.

Michael panicked the first day it appeared and almost skipped school because of it but his mothers convinced him he would be fine.

Then the cravings came.

It was small, a little rumble at the base of his stomach, a little discomfort is all. The sudden disinterest in regular food, and the sudden urge to just, bite someone.

But it eventually got worse. Not to mention his hearing had become amplified over the years. He also grew two fangs on his top row of teeth. Longer and sharper than his regular teeth, but equal in length.

He could heart a person's heart pumping blood and if he concentrated enough, he could probably hear the blood rushing through their veins too. It didn't help his case at all.

He also gained pointer ears, but that wasn't really noticeable and his nails could shift from smooth to sharp at will. When hungry or angry, his eyes would shift from their normal chocolate brown to a deep red.

He was terrified.

The first time the craving came, he had no idea was to do. It got so bad to the point that he had ended up killing a stray dog to satisfy his needs.

He never told anyone this. Not his friends, not his moms, and especially not Jeremy.

He learned to manage. He couldn't sleep at night anymore and became slightly more sensitive to the sun.
He would do his little hunting at night to satisfy his needs and that would be that.

However, today he was sleeping over at Jeremy's house. Real smooth Michael.

He, of course, couldn't deny his best friends request to come over for the night. He hadn't eaten in days and he thought he could last.

Boy was he wrong.

Jeremy opened the door and beamed, pulling Michael into a bone crushing hug and Michael wrinkled his nose at how close he was to Jeremy's neck.

His blood smells so good I could just take a bite no-

stop.