The Party

Y/n's POV
I walked into the school with my headphones on, listening to 'Thank u, next' by Ariana Grande. Walking up to my locker, I took the things I needed for my first class and then walked to the room.

I didn't remove the headphones and just sat down on my usual place and started doodling on a sheet of paper.

All of the sudden, somebody snapped their fingers in front of my face, startling me. I looked up to be met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes. I removed my headphones and spoke."What can I do for you, Tommy?"I asked.

Tommy was his nickname which only his best friends and people he likes are allowed to call him that. The people he likes is apparently me only, because I'm the only one aside from Dylan and Ki Hong who call him that way.

He answered, rubbing the back of his neck."Umm...you know I'm in a group, right? The Maze Runners?"he asked and I nodded my head."Well, um,"he said and took something out of his pocket."You see, we're gonna perform on this party and Dexter told me to invite whoever I want, so, here."he said and handed me an invitation for Dexter's party. I've never been invited to a party before."And um, I was wondering if you wanted to come?"he asked, a blush creeping on his face and he was rubbing his neck nervously.

I smiled at him."Sure, I would love to!"I said.

His eyes lit up."Great!"he said with a big smile on his face."Oh! You can also invite whoever you want!"he added.

"Okay! I can't wait to hear you play!"I told him.

"Thanks, although we're not that good,"Thomas said and looked down, hiding his blush.

Before I can tell him something else, the bell rang, cutting out conversation short. Thomas flashed me one last smile and walked to his seat next to Dylan and the two of them immediately started talking about something.

I looked down at the invitation and smiled.

~Time skip-the night of the Party~
Y/n's POV
I was in my bedroom, looking at myself in my full height mirror.

I'm wearing a white shoulderless and long sleeved blouse and blue denim shorts. I let my hair down and curled it a bit at the ends.
(Or this)

I turned back to look at B/f/n, who was laying on my bed and looking at her phone

"B/f/n, so you think Thomas will like it?"I asked. She looked up from her phone and when she saw me, shock covered her face.

"Damn, girl, he would love you,"she said."Not that he doesn't already."she added and giggled to herself......

You can find the rest of the imagine on baphfanfics ! Follow us please! Thanks!