Cops and Robbers

Just pretend it's after the second movie.

"Hey guys, I am Hunter March from Awesomeness TV here, with the cast of The Maze Runner!"the interviewer, Hunter said to the camera, then turned to the guys."How are you guys?"he asked, turning to Will and Kaya.

"Good."both of them answered.

"Have you guys ever played a game called fugitive before?"Hunter asked and turned to Will and Kaya again.

"No."both of them answered, then he turned to Thomas and Dylan.

"No."Thomas said.

"Yes I played."Dylan said.

"Oh! I just have to say it's an American thing."Hunter commented and they laughed."Um, okay, well fugitive is like a giant game of hide-and-seek and I think it's kind of like the Maze Runner, uh, because there will be things chasing you."Hunter explained."You three will have to run."Hunter said, pointing at Will, Thomas and Dylan. You guys are gonna be the fugitives. You have to not get tagged."Hunter said and handed the three orange bandanas. The three put them on."Are you guys ready to go?"Hunter asked.

"But who will be chasing us?"Thomas asked.

"That will be Kaya and a special guest."Hunter said and the guys nodded, then walked away. Hunter and Kaya turned back to the camera.

"Okay, now let's greet our other guest."Hunter said.

Y/n's POV
I walked into the studio where the game will be. I am so excited! I haven't seen the guys in a mount! I miss them so much! Especially my boyfriend, Thomas.

Anyways, I walked in and saw Hunter and Kaya waiting for me.

"And there she is guys! Our Brenda!"he said and I stepped in front of the camera.

"Hey!"I said and me and Kaya hugged excitedly.

"Okay, so, you two will have to catch the guys, okay?"Hunter asked.

"That will be easy."Kaya said.

"Yeah. Good thing Ki Hong isn't playing. We would be doomed!"I exclaimed and the three of us laughed.

Thomas's POV
"Do you wonder who is the special guest?"I asked, playing with the camera they gave me.

"Uh, probably Dexter."Dylan said and rose his camera up.

"Possible."I said. I looked around and noticed Kaya running towards us, h/c haired girl behind her. Wait. Is that...?

"Thomas run!"Will yelled snapping me out. I ran after him as fast as I can, but I heard someone running behind me. I turned a little to see Y/n hot on my heels. I will not loose! I ran inside a massive room and sprinted to another door. I came to the mini bar and climbed on it, but I got stuck and felt someone touching my back.

"Tagged."I girl's voice said. I turned around and saw her. I fast climbed down and wrapped my arms around her.

"I can't believe you are here!"I said, kissing her head. She giggled."Why didn't you tell me you are coming?"I asked, pulling a little from her so I can see her e/c eyes.

"Because Hunter told me not to and I wanted it to be a surprise!"she said. I rolled my eyes."C'mon, we've got to go."Y/n said. I nodded. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and hugged her closer to myself. She wrapped her own around my waist.

"Hey, you don't mind me staying at yours, right? I already left my things there."Y/n said.

"Of course not! How dare you even asking?"I asked and the two of us laughed. When we approached Hunter we saw Kaya holding Will on the ground and Dylan making a happy dance next to them. Y/n unwrapped herself from me and held both of my arms behind my back.

"Hey!"I complained, but she just pushed me forward. The two of us went to Will and Kaya and I was forced on my knees by my own girlfriend. Very funny, isn't it?