Simon || Nanny McPhee||Part 2

Time Skip
Y/n's POV
I have warmed up with the others for the past few hours. Suddenly, Simon stand up from his bed.

"Hey guys, why don't we go to the kitchen to have some fun?"he suggested and everyone cheered and ran downstairs. Simon waited for me though. The two of us followed, taking Aggy with us since Tora has forgotten her. Once down, we saw cook tied up on a chair. I put Aggy on the plot and Simon dragged me to some pot. The two of us stater mixing some random things together, Chrissy was jumping around yelling 'jump' in the same time to Lilly, who was making a catapult. Sebastian was eating Marmelade on the piano and Eric was doing something under the table. Tora was shooting with the catapult. Everyone was having fun, laughing and yelling. Suddenly, the doors opened and a woman with two warts, a pumped nose and stuck out tooth came inside.

"Oh look!"Simon suddenly yelled"The doors opened and there is no one there!"he exclaimed.

"I am here. I am Nanny McPhee"the woman introduced herself.

"Oh! Did somebody heard something?"Simon asked, not stopping mixing our...I am not sure what is it.

"I didn't hear anything"Eric said from under the table.

"That's because no one is there!"Sebastian filled in.

"Then try to hear this. You are to put the kitchen back in order and go upstairs, to bed"Nanny McPhee, as she introduced herself, said. Tora tried not to laugh, while Simon spoke.

"I just had an idea!"he said"Why don't we play in the kitchen all night long!"he yelled and everyone cheered.

Nanny McPhee pulled out a stick from her hood thingy and held it with both hands. She rose it some centimeters in the air and then his the floor with it. We all suddenly started moving, not in our commands.

"What is going on!?"Tora yelled.

"I can't stop!"I yelled back. We all continued for a while, Chrissy putting things on the catapult and Tora shooting it away. Suddenly, all the things finished and only Aggy was still on the plot. Oh no.

"Guys, let's just all stop and go to bed!"Simon yelled over all the noice.

"We can't control ourselves!"Lilly yelled.

"And it's all her fault!"Eric yelled.

"Stop this mess!"Simon yelled to the woman.

"Umm...guys. Not that I am complaint but that thing is going to explode!"Eric yelled.

"Say please"Nanny McPhee said.

"Please Nanny McPhee"all the kids, expect Simon said. Nanny McPhee looked at him.

"I never say please"Simon said.

"Okay then"Nanny McPhee said and started walking away. I saw Aggy getting closer to the catapult. Everyone started yelling.

"Simon! Say please!"Tora yelled, but Simon wouldn't budge. I turned to him."Please Simon, please"I begged him. He sighed in defeat.

"Fine"he said and Nanny McPhee stopped

"Please, Nanny McPhee"Simon finally said. Eric's bomb exploded and then suddenly all went in a green cloud and we were all standing in front of her, clean. The kitchen was also clean and cook was sitting normally on a chair. What the bloody hell....

"Now go to bed"Nanny McPhee said. We all and nodded and started walking upstairs. When we were there, Tora came to me.

"Do you want to borrow a night gown?"she asked.

"Yes, please"I said. She led me to her wardrobe and gave me a gown. I changed fast and sat on the window, watching out since the others weren't ready yet, plus I didn't have a bed. After a while everyone were in bed, except me. Nanny McPhee came in the room and saw me still on the window.

"Where is your bed?"she asked and I turned to her. What do I tell her???

"She is sleeping with me"Simon suddenly said. I looked at him and he struggled like it's not a big dial. Nanny McPhee nodded and I walked to Simon's bed. He gave me on of his pillows and I laid down. Nanny McPhee started walking towards us.

"You must feel such a disadvantage Nanny McPhee"Simon suddenly said, sitting up. I followed.

"In what way?"Nanny McPhee asked, turning towards us with rose eyebrow.

"Well, we know your name, but you doesn't know ours"Simon said and took his hand out for her to shake"Ogglington Fartworthy"Simon said and everyone started laughing. Nanny McPhee shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you"she said.

"Yeah. F-A-R-T. Fartworthy"Simon repeated, but Nanny McPhee already turned to me.

"Oblaga Smelliston"I said and everyone laughed again. She shook my hand too and went to everyone else, they also telling her some silly names. Then, she started taking.

"Good night Eric. Good night Christiana. Good Night Agatha. Good night Sebastian. Good night Lilly. Good night Tora. Good night Y/n. Good night Simon"she said, at the end coming to our bed. My jaw fell to the floor. How did she...? She walked to the door and turned to us"You should understand how I work. When you don't want me, but need me, I will stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, I will go."Nanny McPhee said and turned around to leave.

"We will never want you"Simon yelled to her, but she just stopped for a second, then continued. The lights turned off and we all laid down.

"How did she know our names? No one ever know our names"Tora said, sounding disturbed

"It doesn't matter. We will get rid of her tomorrow"Simon said and I felt him laying down next to me. I was turned towards him, but we couldn't see each other very much because it was dark. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. After a while, I felt a hand to wrap around me. I opened my eyes to 'see' Simon, but he was asleep. I didn't bother to move, because I was comfortable, so I just fell asleep.