My love, my brother and the scorch || Part 3

Y/n's POV
We arrived in the Right Arm's camp and I saw Vince. I didn't talk though, he doesn't know me. Suddenly, Brenda fell on the ground.

"Brenda!"I and Jorge yelled, going down to her. She was breathing heavily. I couldn't hair anything. I was panicking. I looked at her foot. I saw bandages. I pulled them up and saw a horrifying thing. Her leg. She was bitten.

"I can take her out of her misery."Vincent said, pouting a gun at her.

"NO!"I yelled, standing in front of her. Suddenly, Mary came.

"Hey!"she yelled."What is going on? Y/n?"she asked, looking at me.

"Mary."I said. I haven't seen her in so much time. She was like a mother to me and Tommy. I went to hug her.

"Please, Mary, help her."I said.

"Of course."she whispered in my ear and we pulled away. She saw Tommy.

"Hello, Thomas."she said.

"How do you know me?"Thomas asked.

"Hmm. They put you in the Maze."Mary said."I am not surprised, after what you did."Mary said.

"Will you help her. Please?"I asked, seeing Brenda's condition was getting worse.

"Of course. Thomas, Y/n, follow me."she said. Me and Tommy took Brenda and followed her to the shack. We laid her down and sat on the other bed.

"Now, one of you to give me blood."Mary said. We both rolled up our sleeves in the same time. Mary laughed.

"What's so funny?"Thomas asked.

"You two haven't changed much. You still do that."she said and I giggled.

"What do you mean?"Thomas asked, confused.

"Didn't Y/n tell you?"Mary said. I stopped giggling and my eyes went wide.

"Tell me what?"Thomas asked.

"You two are siblings."Mary said and Thomas shut up.

"I better go. You can-"

"No wait."Thomas said."I want to talk about that later, when we get Brenda better. Okay?"Thomas asked and I nodded. I walked out of the tent and saw Sonya sitting on one log, alone. I walked to her and sat down.

"Hey."I said and she looked up, then smiled.

"Hey Y/n."she said. I sat down next to her.

"You okay?"I asked. She nodded.

"You know Newt is my..."

"Yeah. I know."I said.

"And does he know I am..."

"No."I shook my head.

"Oh."she said, looking down."Should I tell him?"Sonya asked.

"Better tell him. I have the same problem, you know."I said.

"Thomas?"she asked and I nodded."Could you, possibly, tell him?"she asked, looking at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell him herself?"I asked.

"Yeah, you are right."Sonya said.

"Sonya! Come here!"Harriet yelled.

"Well, gotta go. I will talk to you later, yeah?"she asked and I nodded, then she ran away.

"Was it Ben?"somebody asked. I turned around to see Newt. Of course.

"Hmmm...nope."I said. He sighed and sat down.

"I feel like I will never guess who did it, will I?"Newt asked, desperate to know.

"Wow, you are so obvious to some things, huh?"I asked. He rose an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"Newt asked. I sighed.

"Nothing."I said. I hugged my legs and put my head on them. Today was a long day and I wanna sleep. We stayed in silence for a while, I until he spoke.

"Was is...me?"he asked and I looked up. I nodded and looked down. I felt a hand under my chin to make me look up and then he kissed me. Oh. My. God. Newt is kissing me! I can't believe this! I've been dreading for this moment from years! We pulled away and rested on each other's foreheads, tears falling from my eyes.

"I missed you."I said. He wiped some tears from my face.

"Shh..don't cry. You are not supposed to cry."Newt said and hugged me.

"Please, never leave me again."I whispered on his shoulder.

"Never in thousand years."