The Babysitter | Part 1

Y/n's POV
I knocked on the door of the house I was in front of. Today is the first day of my new work as a babysitter and I am exited!

The door opened and a woman with blonde hair opened the door.

"Oh! You must be the babysitter! I am Ava Sangster, Thomas's sister."the woman said, extending her arm for me to shake. I took it and shook it.

"I am Y/n. Nice to meet you!"I said.

"You too. Now, come on. Thomas is waiting for you."Ava said and I nodded. I took my suitcase and walked in the house. It was beautiful.

"Ah, you must be Y/n."a male voice said and I looked towards it to see a man with blonde hair and brown eyes. He must be my new boss.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you, Mr. Sangster."I said extending my arm for him to shake.

"Eh, no need to be formal. You can call me Thomas."he said and I nodded.

"Okay, Thomas."I said.

"Okay, now, I will show you around and your room and then you will meet Samuel, when Ava brings him from his grandma's."Thomas explained and I nodded.

After Thomas showed me around, he led me to a room and opened the door.

"Okay, this is your room. My room is opposite of yours and Sam's is next to mine. Understood?"he asked with a warm smile and I nodded.

"Everything."I said with a smile too and he nodded.

"Okay then, I will let you settle in."Thomas said and I nodded, then entered the room.

After I am done, I walked upstairs just to see Thomas closing the front door and next to him was standing a little boy.

"Who is she, dad?"the boy asked and Thomas turned to me. The boy looked exactly like Thomas, except that he has green eyes.

"That's Y/n, your new babysitter."Thomas explained."Go and meet her!"Thomas said and the boy nodded. He ran to me and looked up.

"Hello. My name is Samuel Sangster. I am 5 years old. It's nice to meet you."he said, extending his arm out for me. I giggled and shook his small hand.

"It's pleasure to meet you too, Samuel."I said and he smiled at me, then turned to his father.

"She's nice."He said and Thomas smiled at his son.

A few weeks later
Y/n's POV
A few weeks passed since I am here and I am loving it! So, I will be having a free week so I can go back to my home land and see my family. I am on the door now, with my language and saying bye to Thomas and Sam.

"You are not leaving us, are you Y/n?"Sammy asked and I crouched down to his eye level.

"Of course not, Sammy. I promise I will be back in a week."I said and he nodded, then wrapped his short arms around my neck in a hug. I hugged him back.

"I will miss you, Y/n."he said, sadly.

"I will miss you too, Sammy."I said and got up. I looked at Thomas.

"Well, Bye then."I said and he nodded.

"Have a great holiday, Y/n."Thomas said with a small smile. I nodded, also with a smile, then left the house.

Three days later
Thomas's POV
I am sitting in my study, doing some work when the door opened. I looked up from my computer and saw Sammy there.

"Hey daddy, can I stay with you for a while?"Sammy said.

"Sure! Come here."I said and gestured to my hip. Sammy ran to me and I picked him up, putting him on my hip.

He sat there quietly while I did my work.

"I miss Y/n, dad."he said. I stoped and looked him. He was looking at me with his green eyes."Do you miss her too?"Samuel asked and I sighed. I leaned back in the chair and wrapped one hand around him.

"I do, Sammy."I said.

"Do you like her, daddy?"he asked.

"Yes, I do."I answered.

"Like, like like her?"Samuel asked. I stopped for a second. Do I?

"Yes,"I said,"I do."I answered.

Y/n's POV
I am at my parents' house, sitting in my old room with my sister, who also came to visit them in the same time as me.

"So, how's your new job?"she asked.

"I like it a lot! The kid is the sweetest boy ever and Thomas is being nothing but good to me."I explained.

"Thomas? So, you call him by his first name?"she asked.

"Um, Yeah?"I said.

"Oh wow. Do you have a picture of him?"she asked.

"No, but I can google him. He's an actor, after all."I said and googled his name, then showed her pictures.

"Oh my god, he's a total hottie! And isn't he a little too young to have a kid?"my sister asked.

"He's 28!"I said and laughed at her expression when she heard it.

"Oh well, do you like him?"she asked me.

"Yeah, I do."I said.

"Like, Like Like him."she added.

"Oh."I said. Do I?"Yes,"I said."I do."

Okay I am doing part two of this.