Summer Camp || Part 1

I opened the car door and breathed in. Ah. I love this place. I was coming here every year when I was little, along with Kaya. Now, I am an Ono, or a leader of a group in the camp. I am actually pretty excited.

"Y/n! You coming?"Kaya, my best friend asked.

"Sure thing!"I yelled after her and the two of us went to talk with the First Ono. He greeted us.

"Y/n! Kaya! I haven't seen you guys in a while!"he said.

"Good to see you too. So, which is out group?"I asked.

"You are with the Owl's. I think you know where is the shack."he said and we squeezed. That was our shack when we were little.

We went to take our things and started walking there. On the way there, we saw three guys, who looked extremely familiar.

"Y/n?"the blond one asked. British. OH MY GOD!

"Thomas? Dylan? Ki?"I asked. They nodded their heads. Me and Kaya dropped the suitcases we managed to take and ran to hug them.

"Oh my god, guys! We haven't seen you guys in years!"I said.

"Same. We should've stayed in touch."Dylan said and we pulled from each other.

"What are you guys doing here?"Kaya asked.

"We are Ono's. The Grizzlies"Thomas said.

"Oh my god! Like before!"I said and they nodded with smiles.

"Okay guys, let's have the best summer ever!"I yelled.

"But first we have to unpack."Kaya said, pointing at our suitcases in the middle of the road. I groaned.

"We will help."Ki Hong said.

"Yeah, we already settled in."Thomas said. I smiled. I always liked him, but the last time I saw him I was thirteen. Now I am sixteen and I still like him. Oh well. 

"Thanks!"Kaya said and took Ki Hong and Dylan's arms, then dragged them to our suitcases. I chuckled, Thomas did the same. I looked at him.

"Where's the car?"he asked. I showed him Kaya's car and opened the back. It had two more suitcases. Thomas took them and I closed the door and reached to take one, but Thomas refused to give them.

"Nope. I will bring them, don't worry."he said with a handsome smile. Just now I realized his much he grew up. He looks so handsome. His face is just perfect, he has muscles! Muscles! And his veins! Okay Y/n, get yourself together.

"So, how have you been?"Thomas asked, braking the silence.

"Good. I moved to live in London now."I said.

"Really?"he asked with a smile on his face."I live there too!"Thomas said.

"No way! We should totally go out sometimes!"I said, excitedly. I saw his cheeks going red and realized what I said."I-I mean to hang out, like friends! Yes! That's what I meant!"I said and saw him frown. We entered the shack and I pointed to my and Kaya's room. He put them inside and stand up.

"Well, I've gotta go back to my shack. Don't forget we have a camp fire tonight."Thomas said.

"I won't. See you then."I said. 

"Yeah, see ya."Thomas said and walked out. I decided to change into something different. I put on a red camp T-shirt and some jean shorts. We all have T-shirts and sweatshirts from the camp. They send us some before we came. Anyways, I walked downstairs to see Kaya and all the other girls from our Shack talking and getting to know each other, since we were supposed to bond till the camp fire.

----------------------------------------

We all walked to the campfire. It was already dark outside and it was getting chilly, but I was too lazy to go back to my shack to take something. I sat down and suddenly Thomas sat next to me. He was wearing a T-shirt, shorts and a camp sweatshirt. He was also holding his guitar.

"Hey."I said, trembling a little.

"You cold?"he asked. I nodded.

"A little."I said. He took off his sweatshirt and put it on me.

"Better?"

"Yeah, but you will be cold now."I said.

"Nah, I am good."he said with a smile. I smile too and put the sweatshirt properly, hugging it closer to myself. It smelled like him.

"Hey, ready to sing the song?"he asked, taking his guitar.

"Of course! I am always ready!"I said, smiling, then the song started.

----------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up in a bed. I looked around. I was in my room, in my bed. I did not fell asleep here. I looked at my clothes. I was wearing my clothes from yesterday, plus Thomas's sweater. Eh? I heard the door to open. I looked at it and saw Kaya entering in her Pajamas.

"You're awake! Good!"she said and sat on her bed.

"What happened yesterday?"I asked, yawning.

"Well, you fell asleep and then Thomas brought you here-"

"Thomas brought me here?"I asked.

"Mhm. It looked so cute!"Kaya squealed. I blushed. Thomas did that? But I am his friend, friends do that for friends, right? Oh my god.

--------------------------------------

I was standing with my group on the play ground. We are gonna do some exercises. I had to though some rope wall, then a thin rope and then on some bridge and then to jump down and run to the finish line. I went to wait for the person who will do it with me. To my surprise, it was Thomas.

"Hey."I said.

"Morning, princess."he said and I blushed.

"I, umm..thanks for bringing me back yesterday."I said.

"No problem."he said with a smile.

"Oh! You forgot your sweater!"I said."I've gotta give it back to you-"

"Hey, don't worry about it."Thomas said, shutting me up."You will give it to me later. Now, we have to start!"he yelled and started climbing up the ropes.

"Hey! Not fair!"I yelled and followed him. We climbed up almost the same time and started walking on the ropes. I was kinda faster than him. I walked though the bridge and jumped down, then ran full speed to the finish line. Thomas was seconds after me. I jumped in victory.

"Woohoo! I won! I won!"I cheered. Thomas laughed at me.

"I can't believe you are a 16 years old."he said and then mumbled something under his breath.

"The age is just a number!"I said and ran to the next thing. I heard Thomas chuckling behind me.