Real || Newt

Newt's POV
I sat down on my hammock and took out my book, then started reading.

I just love that book. It's about a girl, Y/n, and her adventures through the apocalypse. She fights zombies, while trying not to starve to dead. I find that really good. She has h/c hair and e/c eyes. She is nice, dangerous and brave.

I don't know why the creators send the book, though. It's really weird, but I am not complaining.

"Hey Newt!"Minho's 'beautiful' voice rang trough my ears. He saw my book and sighed."Are you fanboying over that factional crush of yours?"he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want, Minho?"I asked, annoyed. Okay, I may have a tiny little crush on her, even though she is fictional. I know we will never meet, but I can't help myself. You fell me?

"I want to tell you that me and Thomas may found a way out."Minho said and I put the book down.

"Show me."I said and got up, following the shank.

Time Skip to after they are in the Scorch and being found by the Right Arm
Newt's POV
Me and Minho hide behind some car, dodging the bullets. We heard that Thomas was going to throw a bomb and told us to run.

"Put the bomb down!"a female voice said. We saw a blonde and a h/c haired girl with bandanas over their faces and shot guns in their hands."I said put it down!"the h/c haired girl said.

"Get up!"the blonde said and I saw Thomas and Jorge getting up from behind another car.

"You too!"the brown haired girl said, pointing the gun at me and Minho. We both got up, our hands in the air. I saw a hint of realization in her e/c eyes, but she shook her head and focused.

"Aris?"the blonde said, removing her bandana.

"Sonya?"Aris asked. The other girl also removed her bandana."Y/n?"he asked. Y/n. Why is this so familiar? And the h/c hair and e/c eyes? She was beautiful though. She looks like how I imagines...

Oh shit.

Time Skip
Y/n's POV
We arrived back in the Right Arm camp and after all the fuzz with that Brenda girl, I went back to my shared tent with Harried and Sonya. I took my book and went to take some dinner.

When I was all set, I went to sit on one log and opened my book to read.

I have the book since I was in the Maze. WICKED send her and it was really interesting. It's about a boy-dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, British accent, tall with the name of Newt.

The ironic thing is that one of the newbies looks exactly like I imagined him to look like. I chuckled to myself.

"What are you laughing for?"a male voice said and I jumped a little.

"God, you scared me."I said and looked up to see the guy from earlier, the one that looks like Newt.

"I am sorry."he said in his British accent. That's weird.

"It's Okay."I said and we stayed in silence for a few seconds.

"May I...sit?"he asked, pointing at the seat next to me.

"Yeah, sure."I said and he sat down on the log.

"I am Newt, by the way."the boy said. Now that's creepy.

"Y/n."I said and the two of us shook hands. He noticed the book in my other hand.

"What are you reading?"he asked, pouting at it. I looked at the book and smiled.

"It's a book I got into the Maze. WICKED gave it to me. At least one good thing from them."I said with a sigh.

"What is it about?"Newt asked.

"About a boy. With blonde hair and brown eyes. Tall with a British accent. Sweet, caring, strong.."I rambled."And his name is also Newt and you look like I imagined him."I said, kinda blushing.

"Oh whoa."he said and took out another book."I also have one."he said and looked at his own."WICKED send it to me too. It's about a girl-strong, caring and brave. With h/c hair and e/c eyes. Her name is Y/n and you also look like I imagined her."Newt explained.

"Do you think it's possible that WICKED wrote the books and send them to us on a purpose?"I asked and he rose an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"he asked, sounding confused.

"I mean, do you think they wrote them about the two of us, then sending you a book about me and to me a book about you? Do you think they...shipped us?"I asked, confused."Does that even makes sense?"I asked, confused by my own words.

"It does."Newt said."I just can't imagine Janson or Ava Paige sitting behind a computer, saying-I ship them. Make them know for each other and make them meet. I need my ship to become a reality."Newt said and I laughed. He joined too.

"Yeah, that'd be fun."I said, whipping some tears from my eyes. I looked into his eyes to find him already starring in mine. Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked for a second, but wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, dinner long forgotten.

The of us separated after a while, resting against each other's foreheads.

"I am so happy you are real."Newt said, panting.

"I am happy you are real too."I said and kissed him again.

Okay, I don't know what happened with that chapter, really, but..enjoy?😕