Summer Camp || Part 2

(Don't play song yet)
Time Skip
Thomas's POV
One mount and half passed since we came here and me and Y/n got a lot of time to spend together. We got to catch up for these three years we missed. She said she draws and also plays guitar, but is still learning. Today we had the afternoon free and I asked Y/n if she wants to go to the lake with me. She said yes and I decided I will tell her I like her today. This will be the best way. I will sing her a song, then tell her. I like her since we were like twelve and met here, in the camp. From the first time I saw her. I took my guitar and went to her shack. She was already outside, waiting for me.

"Hey."she said when she noticed me. She looked gorgeous, like always.

She was also wearing the sweater I gave on the first day

She was also wearing the sweater I gave on the first day. I never got it back, but I don't mind. It looks better on her anyways.

"Ready to go?"I asked and she nodded. We walked to the lake in comfortable silence. Our relationship is weird. We act like a couple, just without all the kissing stuff, which I don't like that much. Everyone thinks we are a couple. With she wearing my clothes, I am not surprised. We sat down when we arrived and looked at the lake.

"Will you sing something?"Y/n asked, braking the silence. I looked at her. She was also looking at me.

"Yeah, sure."I said and took my guitar, then started.

(Play song now)
I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

Y/n clapped. I looked at her and she was smiling at me.

"Tommy, you sing amazing."she said. I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Thanks."I said and looked at her."Y/n, I need to tell you something."I said and she looked at me with serious expression.

"What is it?"she asked, rising an eyebrow.

"Y/n, I-I like you. I like you a lot and I want to ask you, will you go out with me?"I asked. Her eyes and smile grew wide.

"Yes Tommy, yes!"she yelled and jumped on me. I put the guitar aside so she won't hurt herself and wrapped my arms around her. She kept her arms around my neck and sat on my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist. I hugged her tighter. She is so cute.

"I wish I had my phone."she said. They have taken our phones in the begging of the camp. I chuckled.

"Why?"I asked, not letting her go.

"So I can capture this moment."she said and pulled from me to look in my eyes."You don't know how much time I've been waiting for that..."she said. We started leaning in suddenly.

"Yeah..."I said"Me too."I said and then pressed my lips on hers. She kissed back almost immediately. One of her hands played with my hair, while the other one was on my cheek. After a while, we pulled away and rested on each other's foreheads.

"Tommy, you are a good kisser."she said and I chuckled.

"You aren't that bad either."I said.

"Good, because that was my first kiss."she said and my eyes went wide.

"What!? I didn't know! Why didn't you tell me! It should've been special! I would've done-"

"Tommy!"she said to shut me up, which I did. I looked into her eyes."It was perfect."she said. I smiled and kissed her again.