Pheacker - Sweet ❤️

Sections:

12. Dry humping
14. First time
87. Cuddly

Kind of being caught.

Didn't proof read all of it I'm sorry.

Request anything you want by the way.

Alright here it is:

"Pip, I'm going to go out for a couple hours to run errands, do you want to come?" Alex asked his son, Philip.

"No thanks, I have too much homework to do." Philip waved him off as he pretended to search up things for his project on his phone.

"Alright. Don't leave the house until I'm back or you text me that you will." Alex called out before leaving Philip alone in the house.

Philip smirked before looking back down at his phone. He was texting his boyfriend, George, and he had told him to come over so that they could hang out.

Philip: heyyy bb want to hang out??? Parents aren't home. <3

George: I'll be right over!!! <3

Philip got up to only fall back onto his bed. He just felt like cuddling at the moment. Cuddling with one of his favorite people in the world.

After a couple minutes, he decided to get up and turn on the kettle so that they could both have some hot chocolate when George got here.

He trotted over to the kitchen and put some water in the kettle. He had made the choice to go grab some marshmallows, something he almost never puts in his hot chocolate.

He slid two mugs out from the cabinet, one that had a cute bird design on it and one that had a cute flower design.

*time skip to 5 minutes later because I don't know what this is*

He just finished up making the hot chocolate when he heard a knock at the door. He swiftly put the mugs onto the kitchen island before bouncing over to get the door.

"Heyyy, baby." He chirped. "It's been a long time~" he said, pulling him inside for a hug and closing the door behind him. His face fell right into the crook of his arm as he held the taller boy.

"It's been two days." George chuckled.

"My point! It's been too long!" He exclaimed before pulling away. "Come to the kitchen, I made hot chocolate." He said, grabbing the other's hand and guiding him towards the hot chocolate.

"Aw thank you baby boy." George said, picking up the bird mug and taking a sip. Philip blushed at the nickname before picking up the other mug and taking a sip.

"This is nice, babe." George said after a couple minutes of tranquil silence.

"The hot chocolate or me?" Philip asked.

"No, spending time like this with you. And you of course." He booped the smaller boy's nose. Philip blushed madly, much like he normally would, before drinking some more to try and hide it.

"You're so sweet when you blush~" George teased. Philip hummed in mocked annoyance from how much George was making him blush.

"Stop it. I don't like blushing~" he whined.

"Aw but it's pretty on you. It's a shame." He teased, making Philip blush more.

~~~~~~~~~

After a few more minutes, they found themselves cuddled up on the couch and watching a movie. They had wrapped a blanket over each other as Philip curled up right beside him.