Jamilton - Work Work 💥

Trigger warning! Smut!

Toys
Bondage
That stuff you get the point

Thomas' P.O.V

I can't believe it. I got paired up with Alexander for this work project. I honestly don't know what we are meant to do. Something about looking at stocks and stuff I couldn't care less about.

"Thomas, why the hell aren't you working? I invited you over here because we need to work and you're not even working!" He is so cute when he's frustrated. He turns all pink, sometimes red, and his small yet loud voice is so cute. I couldn't help but think of lewd things.

I kiss Alex as we're undressing each other and I win dominance. I push him on his back and slowly take off is boxers to-

My daydream was cut off from Alexander talking.
"What the hell, Thomas! Are you listening to me? Do you even know what we're meant to be doing?" He starts yelling and I could feel my pants start to seriously tighten.

"No, I wasn't listening if you are wondering." I smirked at him, enraging him even more.

"What are you thinking of that is more important than this work that is going to determine whether we keep our jobs or not?" He yelled at me, my pants growing extremely tight. How am I being turned on from his yelling? I made sure to cover my pants so he wouldn't see the obvious bulge.

"Are you going to answer me?" He practically screamed before he slapped me across the face. What happened next even confused me.

I moaned.

I my hands flew to my mouth, forgetting about my hard on, revealing it in all its glory. I saw Alex look down at my pants then back up at me. He looked shocked for a second, but it quickly went away and was replaced with a smirk.

"A-Alex, I'm sorry." I whispered, barely able to make any sound because I was too flustered.

"Oh, don't worry, Tommy. I'll make sure this is taken care of." He purred, stepping towards me. I sat in shock, unsure about what is happening. I felt everything in my lower regions become painful, I needed to get my pants off for some kind of relief.
He grabbed my mess of curls and tugged it towards him as I moaned loudly. I couldn't help myself, and I also just realised how much I'd like being bottom.

"Does my little boy like this?" He whispered into my ear and I felt a chill run down my spine. He pulled my hair even harder this time and I moaned, I couldn't help myself.
He did this for a little bit, making me stand up and spanking me occasionally. It was only until he started palming me through my jeans that I couldn't take any of the teasing anymore.

"A-Alex, p-please! Oh!" He was even rougher than I would ever imagine him being, and this was only foreplay.

"I really want to see you, so I'll let you get off without begging right now." He growled in my ear before unbuttoning my shirt and ripping off my pants, leaving me in my boxers with a very prominent tent. I was blushing, beet red all across my face because I was embarrassed and ashamed at how easily I was turned on.

"Come on, baby. Tell me if you actually want me to stop and I will, but I'll tell you, I become a bit rough." He giggled before palming my boxers. I moaned loudly and started falling back onto the chair, but I was stopped my him spanking me and leading me to his bedroom. I wobbled behind him as he dragged me along by pulling my hair. I was biting my lip so I couldn't moan.

He threw me into the bed before stripping to his boxers and pouncing on me. He started a furious make out session and continued fondling with me and pinching my nipples, which was really painful.