Crazy=Genius

I wake up to my alarm, Pretty. Odd. of course. It is the school once again! and I'm not very enthusiastic about today. At least the only thing I'm enthusiastic about today is seeing THEM. I'm not saying that they're my only friends I've got or anything, but they are. I change into a band tee and jeans then I fixed my hair to a ponytail. I go downstairs to find Sarah already waiting for me, Brendon had to leave early for some interviews and something about the tour. I go to the table to find my food already placed neatly. Sarah already ate so she was just waiting for me to finish. She made me a breakfast burrito which tasted so good. After I'd finish my breakfast Sarah grabbed the keys as we both went in the car. It wasn't long after that I arrived at my stop, I kiss Sarah at the cheek and waved her goodbye.

As usual, the people are about all their weird perspectives on cliques and groups, just the common stuff. While walking around the campus Nate and Clair spot me. They run towards me and dragged to the music room.

"ALRIGHT LETS GETS THIS PARTY STARTED!" They say excitedly.

"Huh?" I blurted out with confusion.

"Didn't you get the memo?" Clair asks.

I have no idea what there are talking about and they could tell, there is confusion in my eyes and I'm one hundred percent sure they could pretty much tell. They explain to me that the school project will be shifted into a contest and that there will be an audition process and that audition is today. They further explain that the audition is the performance, well at least for the grading side of things. The contestants for contest 'slash' show are the ones who ever pass this audition.

After the two further explain to me what is going on I asked what song are we performing.

"A fall out boy song?" Nate responds.

"No, a twenty one pilots song," Clair says firmly.

"If we did a twenty one pilots song then what about Nate? What can he do." I tell them.

"So... um... what fall out boy song," Clair asked.

"Dance, Dance?" Nate suggests.

"Cool." I shoot back.

Good thing we are familiar with the chords, we've been practicing it for fun alongside the two songs. We do a little test run which went well. Clair, of course, did the drums, while Nate took the place of joe and played the guitar, and I played the bass and sing.

After the quick run-through, we leave the room. We leave the room and at the corner of my, I see Rachel. Rachel strikes towards me and pushes me again the looker in the cheesiest way possible. Everyone one has to do the audition thing so it's only natural for her to shot at us, apparently, we are her "threat"

"If you're gonna plan to steal the show, then you're gonna get more at my fist." She smirks.

She lets me go and does the same to the two then leaves. Well that evil bitch, what did we even to her? So she doesn't want us to go through with the live performance or else she'll do "something" Well guess what? That won't ever stop us that will only get us more fired up.

*Time skip to audition*

"Alright group number 24"

Alright, after them we're up next. The three of us are very nervous, the thought of us being the three outcasts and that we are performing? Now that was pretty much terrifying to say the least.

"Okay last, Group 25" Aw crap we're up next.

A mix of emotions was going through my head, what if they don't like it? What if we mess up then what? Or what if we can't make it? Thinking of those thoughts made me sick. I look over to Clair who based on her expression she is probably thinking the same thing.