Oh Glory

Elise's POV:

Brendon or should I say "dad" let me pick out the movie. I chose the movie Fight Club 'cause why not! in which he responded.

"Nice choice!"

We proceeded to watch the movie, Brendon prepared the popcorn and a drink for the two of us while I just sat there. Brendon and I both began killing time just waiting for that certain time to get out of the house.

After we finished the movie we quickly cleaned up the living room and then proceeded to go to the car. I was a bit curious as to where were we going in which Brendon responded to.

"You'll find out when we'll get there"

I was clearly excited, I did not know what to expect. Brendon quickly pulled out an AUX cord and plugged in his phone, he began to press shuffle and began playing a bunch of songs. I find it quite funny that he listens to his own songs. We started to have a full-on carpool karaoke kind of thing during the trip.

"Hey, maybe next time we should do some kind of carpool karaoke live in Periscope." He chuckled.

"Are you sure?" I blurted out with a concerned voice.

"Yea! I think we should do it, you have a pretty good voice so don't worry about it." In which he responded smoothly.

His phone began ringing, he removed the AUX cord and answered the phone. I was unable to make out what they were talking about, I wonder who it is?

"Hello?... Yea, we're almost there." He said talking on the phone.

We finally arrive at the restaurant! I gotta say i'm actually quite digging this place. It was one of those fancy dinners, Brendon mentioned while we were in the car that this place is a so-called rare gem around this area and the food here is really good.

We get out of the car I suddenly asked who was the one who called him.

"You'll find out soon." He chuckled.

We quickly got inside the restaurant, I followed Brendon. I look over to find four people sitting while they were ordering food one of them waved at Brendon. Upon closer inspection, I realized that they weren't anyone no it was Zack, Nicole, Dan, and their new guitarist Mike. Brendon waved back and put his hand over my shoulder as both of us approach the table. Holy shit what did I get myself in to? It's not every day you'd see everyone from your favorite band in one place let alone eat with them! Alright keep it together Elise, Keep it together. I held Brendon's hand and grasped it tightly, I was very nervous and he could tell.

"Hey! B, who's this with you?" Zack asked.

"May I introduce to you the one and only Elise Urie!" Brendon announced.

"Is she your niece?" Nicole asked with a sparkle in her eye.

"Holy shit Brendon! who did you ban-" Dan said before getting cut off.

"Adopted daughter," Brendon said in an over the top fatherly tone.

Their eyes widened especially Zack's it was as if they knew something I didn't. Brendon and I get seated, I'm still a bit nervous constantly tapping my foot against the floor. We went ahead to ordered the food. We all began conversing with one another about random stuff, the five of them including Brendon kept asking me questions.

"How did you win Brendon over?" Said Mike.

"Actually I have no idea, I just took out my phone and played music then BAM! I'm here." I responded.

"Haha... of course, it had to be music." Zack chimed in.

"So Elise how old are you?" Zack asked me.

"I just turned 14 a few days ago?" I said.

"YES, FINALLY I'M NOT THE ONLY GIRL!" Nicole announced.

"Elise is in her emo phase" Brendon giggled.

They were all in awe I start blushing intensely, oh god this so embarrassing.

"Don't worry we all had that phase right guys?" Brendon asked.

"Yep!" Mike shot back.

"Totally!" Nicole responded.

"Haha... haven't we all?" Dan answered with glee.

"Sorry, guys I can't relate," Zack answered with a smirk, we all laughed.

"HEY, GUYS DID YOU KNOW SHE COULD SING??" Brendon announced out of nowhere.

I start blushing, even more, why am I like this? We began to have a full-on conversation about music and my and their so-called "Emo phase" I tried my best to fit in I appreciated that they were patient with me.

We definitely had a good time we stayed in there for a few hours but honestly, it did not feel that long. Eventually, we had to go, we went ahead to pay the bills and we said goodbye, then went straight to the car and slowly closed my eyes.

Brendon's POV:

"Alright were home!" I announced.

I look over to her side only to find her sleeping, I went out of the car and carried her out bridal style all the way to her room. I placed her on her bed and went out to grab something from my room. It was a package, I really hope she likes it. I place it on her desk and walk towards her, I kissed her forehead as I whispered.

"Goodnight darling"

A\N

It's like Kenny never happened. I'm very disappointed at you Kenny.