🎯CHAPTER 1🎯

Taehyung pov

     I live with my mother in Seoul,Korea. My parents got into divorce five years ago when I started to go to high school. My sister who is 13 was in Busan. Now I'm 17 and my sister is 16 years old. This is great because she is not here. If that so, I can't be a happy person in the world although I'm not actually.

     At school, I always being bullied by Jongsuk for doing his homeworks. He is a bully at school and he is a repeat students. He has a gang that consists of 20 people include the people from out of the school. The students in that school and people lives around him afraid of him. I also afraid of him. This feels like I can't live happily like I want.

     There's a moment when a student wanted to fight him but the student have been beaten by him so badly. Every person that have been beaten by him and his gang can't tell that they were being bullied at school to their parents or teachers because he and his gang will give them very bad result because of their mouth.

     School is over and I walk to the gate. Suddenly someone call me from behind "Taehyung!" I turn back and my face turns pale. It is Jongsuk who called me just now and he is holding some books. "Yes Lee Jongsuk?" I have to talk to him respectly or he will beat me at that moment.

     "Here the books that you have to complete after this. Like usual, I will take the books this night. Your mom is working at night right?" I slowly look to his face "Yes.. But I have a guest tonight." He then tap my face for several times and says "Who said that I can't go to your house whenever there is a guest?" I with a tremble voice answer him respectly "No-nobody." He then move away "So I'll come tonight! Don't forget!"

     I feel so angry because I'm done with him. I can't just follow what he want but I have to. Jongsuk will bring his gang to the house and the house will be untidy. Then I have to tidy it back before mom back. At home there's also Jieun that stay at our home. She stays at our home because she has nobody. She helps my mother at restaurant and she likes a daughter to my mother. That's why when she said to my mother that she has nobody, mother gives her permission to stay with us. She is 18 years old. She always stay in her room whenever Jongsuk came.

     I'm going straight to home. Suddenly I saw a pair of shoes that I have never seen. If the person is Jongsuk, it can't be because Jongsuk do not have any sneakers. The person must be a cool person and I should check it out who is that person.

     When I open the door, I saw Soomin there. I quickly close the door and wipe my eyes. This is ain't true. I open back the door and still see Soomin but now Jieun brings her a cup of tea. Then Soomin realise that I was starting at her.

     "Taehyung!" Soomin looks so happy to see me. My legs tremble and I take a sit. "Where's mom?" Jieun put a cup of tea in front of me on the table "She went to work after she had a talk with Soomin."

     "Why do you here Soomin? Are you already having a long holiday? This is not what you always do. You always here with dad. Ya, because you live with dad in Busan." I ask her a lot of question because it is strange for her to be at here house suddenly without telling anything.

     "Aaa.. Yes I don't tell you why I'm here but nice to meet you again. I'll not going back to the boarding school. Be happy with me here.... brother." She smiles to me with a scary smile.

TBC