Chapter 44 Can A Notebook Be Jerking Off Materiel?

Start from the beginning

The class burst into laughter.

"PLEASE BE SERIOUS, MR LOUVERNE!!" Mrs Ivan shouted but the bell went off. Everyone quickly packed up their stuff and left the class.

After the break, everyone moved to their classes for attending classes in the second half. I was free so I decided to go to the D wing—To Malcolm to show him my song. I wrote it in my notebook last night but it came out surprisingly good—I mean, to me it seemed good. On my way, I saw Harry sitting in a corner in the football field, all alone.

"Harry," I walked towards him.
"Oh! Hey Kate," Harry smiled.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm going to do something cool, come closer,"
I sat with him and saw that he had a cigarette with him!

"Harry?" I said. You see, I was completely bewildered!
"I'm going to try it. Brother looks so cool when he beats up people with a cigarette in his mouth!" Harry said. But Harry, you beat up no one. Brother Louise is being a bad influence.
"We are minors! Your brother is nineteen already!" I said.
"As if someone's gonna find out," Harry said, "Can you tell if I'm a minor?"
"Yes I can. You're brother's facial hair is more than your dick hair,"

Harry choked but my comments didn't bother him, "Unfortunately, I only have one right now, next time I'll bring one for you too" He said.
"No, I'm fine," I said.
"Alright, let's check this baby out!" Harry inserted the cigarette in his mouth. He took out a matchstick and lit the cigarette. But the matchstick burnt completely before reaching the cigarette. It burnt Harry's hand and he threw the matchstick away. 

He took another matchstick, lit it and brought it near his mouth. But it couldn't light up the cigarette and burnt his fingers. He left it and it fell on his clothes. His shirt caught fire.
"OH MY GOD!" I moved away from him.
Harry removed his shirt but his hair caught fire.
"HELP ME!"
"OH MY GOD!" I removed my shirt and started flapping it on Harry's hair.

"This won't work! HIT ME!"
I stopped, "No thanks. I'm not into that,"
"BRO, WHAT THE FUCK! HURRY UP! MY HAIR IS GONE!"
I removed my shoe and began hitting Harry's head. A teacher saw us.
"OYE! WHY ARE YOU HITTING OTHER BLOKES?!" It was Mr Warren!
I ran away with Harry running before me. I was still hitting his head with my shoe while running. HIS LIFE MATTERS! The fire faded soon enough. I didn't know shoes could do that! Harry and I ran away.

"Damn, my hair," Harry touched his hair.
"...You still look good," Yeah, no one's going to buy it.
"Good think my scalp wasn't burnt. Thanks Kate!"
"I thought you'd be sad,"
"My purpose was to light up my cigarette. It is done now," He sniffed in the cigarette smoke. So much for a ciggie, I bet Harry's gonna grow up to be cooler than Louise.

"You look so professional at this," I said.
"That's because I always watch my brother closely while doing this," He said. As soon as he took the first smoke, he coughed and coughed and coughed until his eyes were red and moist. He looked at him with pitiful and disgusted eyes.

"What's this?" He coughed, "I feel like I'm about to die!" He continued coughing, "At least I look cool!"
I hate people who are blindly optimistic!
"You look more like a dying tuberculosis patient" I said.

"Coolness is in my blood," He said as he stood up "SWAG!"
He kept one hand on the wall and the other hand held the cigarette. He slowly took the cigarette towards his mouth. He inhaled and slow exhaled the smoke as he took the cigarette away from him. I don't know when brother Louise came there or how did he even come there but he stood before us.

Harry's face lost color as soon as he saw his big brother. Before anything could be said or done, Louise took the lead and held Harry's hand. He grabbed the cigarette from Harry's mouth and kept it in his mouth. Then, he started beating Harry to his death.

Man, I was trying my best NOT to laugh.

Finally, Harry got away from brother Louise and ran away towards the school building with Louise following him, both at full speed. They could literally beat horses if they ran like that during a race.

"I never want a big brother" I said.
"Me neither. I really love my little sister"
"Nah! But my little sister's a bitch!" I replied.
"Kate, have you gotten fat?" He said.
I turned behind and found a real ass!

Nah, I'm just kidding guys, it was Brandon Johnson, that ass!

"When did you get here?" I asked.
"Just now. But, wow! You're getting fatter!" He said.
"I can't give up on food when it is the only thing that makes me happy" I said, "AND HOW EXACTLY AM I FAT?" I shouted.
"Like this~" He grabbed my chest and squeezed it tightly! Then, he groped me.

"You know what Brandon... I may look like one but I'm not a girl...I can't feel it from my chest. What are you trying to get out of it? It's not funny," I said as he continued groping me.
"Heh," That ass (Brandon= that ass) took it as a challenge. He pinched my nipples. NOW HEY, ANY HUMAN WOULD REACT TO THAT! THIS IS HARASSMENT!

I pushed him away.
He smiled, "See? You are sensitive there. I know every place on Katty that can make him cum!"
"Anyone would feel weird if you touch them at weird places!" I shouted.
"I don't care about others. It's about us!" He said.
THIS ASS!

"Let me ask you something, what if you meet someone better than me?" I asked.
"Better at what?" He said.
"You jerk!" Alright! I'm not good at anything! I know that!

"Let me change my question—What is the first thing you think of when you look at other girls?" I asked.
"That she is not you," He smiled.

I would be lying if I were to say I wasn't flustered after hearing that.
"WHEN THE HELL WILL YOU LEAVE FOR KOREA!"
"Soon, but hey, what's that?" He pointed at my notebook.
"Yeah, it's just—" He shamelessly took my notebook from me and looked inside it.
"HEY! DON'T LOOK AT IT!" I moved my short hands towards his tall figure.

"Did you write that?" He asked.
"...Yes, I know it's lame—"
"It isn't! It's so good, Kate! You have a songwriting talent,"
"Really?" Was he just saying this to impress me?

"I'm taking this notebook with me. It'll be my jerking off materiel since I can't take my Kate bodypillow,"
"WHAT THE FUCK—GIVE IT BACK!"
But he ran away.

WHAT A FUCKING ASS!

-To be continued

Harrison LouverneAll I Want is you baby

Harrison Louverne
All I Want is you baby