Stendy using me?

Wendy's pov

I can't believe it. I'm finally happy. I have my Stan back and nothing can take him from me. Skipping down the hall I meet up with the girls. Their watching something going on in the girls locker room. Their standing by the door and watching wide eyed. I run up to them and stand next to my best friend Bebe. I nudge her arm getting her attention.

"What's happening?" I ask the curly haired blonde.

"She's gonna do it, Lamb's gonna do it. Seriously, why would she make out with Eric Cartman!? is she insane!?" {yep that me} Bebe says still staring at the scene.

Lamb making out with cartman is understandable. I mean they are dating why wouldn't she? Obliviously she only told me that because Stan would kick Cartman's ass if he knew. Lamb is Stan's cousin. And he's very protective over her.

She's like the sister Stan never had even though if Lamb was in one of her fits she could be just like Shelley.

I roll my eyes and walk away from the girls who are surprised that cartman is being kissed. I mean, come on!Everyone has their first kiss or kisses someone some day. Stan was my first kiss, I was his.

I continue to walk down the corridor when I suddenly stop. Tears are raising up in my eyes and fall quietly down my cheeks. The scene is front of me will be forever in my mind. I blink trying to get the tears out of my eyes but the image flashes as I blink.

I look back making sure I'm not quick to judge and I'm right. My boyfriend is kissing his best friend. Kyle Broflovski. I never thought it would happen. I feel terrible, I can tell it's Stan kissing Kyle. He has his arms around him. And Kyle isn't string enough push Stan away even though he's trying.

I've always hated kyle, hated him because he was gay, no I'm not homophobic, and I used to think he was gay for Stan. That's why I hated him. Was I wrong.

Kyle finally pushes Stan away. "dude! what the fuck was that?!!" he asks glaring at Stan "you can't fucking force me to kiss you if I don't like you!!!!! I may be gay but not for you!!!" he shouts glaring daggers at Stan. He walks away angrily. As he walks past me he hugs me, gives me an apologetic look and continues walking off. He bumps into kenny and hugs him tightly telling him what happened.

I glare in Stan's direction. I stomp towards him and slap him hard it leaves a red mark on his cheek. He grabs and cups his cheek.

"OW!!! Wendy!? what the hell?" he asks I shot another glare at him.

"What the hell?! How could you ask that! you made me hate Kyle because I thought he would take you away from me!!! Now I know the real truth... Stanley I have to ask you where you using me!?" I ask angrily. Tears falling down my cheeks. I'm not doing what Red does when she broke up with Kevin. Balling my eyes out. No, these tears are angry tears.

Stan sighs and nods. I growl.

"Fuck you Stanley Marsh! I NEVER want to see your pathetic face again!! I don't want your pity! you where just using me! using me for your little game to get kyle! but guess what?! your game failed and Kyle doesn't want to talk to you either! the only difference is Kyle will probably forgive you eventaully! I fucking won't!!" I scream at Stan.

I stomp of leaving him and people around us shocked. I go up to Kyle and tap his shoulder. he brakes from his hug with kenny and looks at me. he sniffs slightly. His eyes are red so he's been crying. I hug him.

"I'm so so sorry kyle!" I sob "I had it wrong and I'm sorry" I brake away from our hug and walk away from him.

It feels horrible to be used, but it feels worse to hate on people who don't deserve it.

-------------------------------------

I hate stendy so I ruined it, hehe. k2 fluff if you wanna call it that and kylexwendy fluf kinda with them hugging and saying sorry because I feel Kyle and Wendy wouldn't normally hug and stuffs. anyway sorry if I ruined stendy for you! :3 cya later NERDZ!