Sports Festival ( 5/5 )

Start from the beginning

"I want... to be.. near him, let me out."

"Ah isn't the reassurance of him being safe not enough?"

"Not enough, not enough, I need... to see him safe, I need to see for myself, let me out All Might, let me out I'll usurp you, I'll become the number one hero, I'll take it by force if you don't let me out. I swear to my father and mother and to any of my ancestors and to anything holy I will be number one to spite you."

"What an astounding ambition! I do hope you succeed!" He says with a grin, putting the gold medal on Shoto.

"..........."

______________________________

"Congrats on getting second place Kacchan!" Izuku chirps, hugging the blond.

"Where's Shoucchan-"

"Izuuuuuuuuuuu....." Izuku quickly unhugged Bakugou, he opened his arms wide and Shoto hugged him like his life depended on it.

"Who would've thought... that... they'll pull something like that... when I'm gone." he mutters. "I'm never leaving your side again."

"It's fine Shoucchan, Denki-nii and Sero-nii was there to protect me!"

"Ghrk, it should've been me..."

"Oi stop mumbling, it's fucking creepy." Katsuki says, hitting the back of his head.

"Seriously, Who were the fuckfaces that tried to do shit to you? Do you remember their faces?" Izuku shakes his head.

"I didn't even get to see what they looked like, Sero-nii quickly pulled me away... say have you seen Kiri?"

"Oh hey!" Mizuku said, dragging along Kirishima who's looking at her with lovey eyes.

Izuku blinks.

Ah... that is... the effect of the aphrodisiac that Kashiwara was working on wasn't it? One of his vials got lost and he gave me an antidote just incase I saw whoever was affected by it.

Huh.

I see I see, there's a mole in our school, I'll get rid of them.

"Kiri! We were just looking for you!" Izuku chirps, coming up to Kirishima who still was ignoring him. Katsuki and Shoto rose a brow.

Ah...

He turns back, whispering something to them.

Hold her down.

"Hey Mizuki, come here, I want a kiss" Katsuki says.

"O-Oh is that so?" She says a bit shyly, the moment she looks away, Izuku stabs Kirishima on the arm, the man giving a shriek as Izuku injected the contents in before pulling away.

"W-Wha..." Kirishima blinked, Mizuku stilled, a few moments later Kirishima opens his eyes, the hearts in them gone.

"...what happened...?"

"Nothing! Let's go home now Kiri!" Izuku said, hugging his arm.

"I was kidding about the kiss, try to touch me and I'll hit you." Bakugou says.

______________________________

[ Kirishima added Bakugou and Todoroki to the chat ]

Shoto : why are we making a group chat without Izuku

Shoto : I've sworn to never keep secrets away from him anymore

Shoto : my color of my briefs right now is orange

Katsuki : no one is asking

[ picture sent ]

[ picture sent ]

Katsuki : ...

Shoto : ...

Katsuki : I mean if it's something like this it's not like we can tell him

Shoto : lets keep this a secret for now

[ Katsuki saves png.cute ]

[ Katsuki saves png.legsholyfuck ]

[ Shoto saves png.cute ]

[ Shoto saves png.legsholyfuck ]

Katsuki : why is the chat telling me this

Shoto : this somehow makes me feel more guilty

[ Shoto saves png.legsholyfuck ]

Why did you save it twice?

Shoto : back up