Move on (Levi x Reader) [AU]

This is a part 2 of Replaced [Jean x Reader]. Its okay if you didn't read the first part :))

Enjoy.

The alarm clock goes on on full volume, making your eyes shut open in distress. You took your phone on the desk beside and turned the alarm off. 7:30 it read. Woke up at the last alarm. Scratched your eye to remove all the eye dirt and dried tears from last night. Yep, you were still crying over your break up with Jean. It has only been five days when you saw him making out with a lady that he replaced you with. The memory just kept haunting you.

But today, today is different. Today you decided -well Hanji mostly- it's time to make a change, which is a must. Today you'll be going back to work. Yes, you haven't been working ever since the break up. It strucked you really hard and your boss decided to give you a break until you fix yourself. The consequences though are a pile of work, but you took it anyway. You really needed that break.

Stepping out of your bed you head straight to your bathroom to take a warm soothing bath. Relaxing, but it didn't remove all the stress you're feeling. Stepping out of the shower you went to dry yourself and wore your usual clothes for work. A pencil skirt, button up shirt and a coat. For the shoes you wore your black doll shoes with 2 inches heels. Not that you wanted to wear any of these, its the company's dress code.

"I'll just skip breakfast for today..." You mumbled to yourself and left your unit with your bag and car keys in hand. You used the elevator to get to the parking lot. You headed straight to your car and started driving to your work place. It wasn't that far from where you live. Maybe just a 20 minute drive. Putting on your favorite tunes as you drive yourself all the way to your work.

"I hope I wouldn't mess up." You said.

Finally arriving at your work. You parked at the underground parking and went to your office using the elevator. You patiently stood there and waited for the floor you're assigned in, 30th floor. You sighed as the elevator stopped at a few floors making not just you but the other workers feel irritated. When you finally reached yours you quickly left the elevator and went to your office.

Which was your boss' office.

You stood in front of that big ass wooden door for awhile and got inside as you finally gathered all your thoughts. Opening the door you see your boss sitting on his desk signing some papers. You couldn't really focus on the details because of the huge window behind him. The sun rays made it harder to focus on his features. He looks up to the door and sees you.

"Ms. Ral.. You may take your leave. My original assistant has returned." He said not looking at your replacement.

"Can't I just work for you?" The ginger haired girl said.

"No, now leave." Levi said with his usual cold monotone. The girl huffs and left while giving you a nasty look. You simply stared at her confused. Shutting the door behind you, you went to greet your boss.

"Good morning Mr. Ackerman." You said with a smile. He hummed in response.

"Mm may I ask who the girl was?" You chuckled.

"Erwin said to find a temporary assistant. She was the only available. Had no choice." Levi shrugged. You can clearly see how annoyed he is.

"I'll get back to work." You said and went to your desk and sort out the paper work.

--

You heard a knock on the door while concentrating on your work. Slightly distressed that someone was about to go in. You looked at your boss and he nods at you. You gave a little sigh and stood up from your chair and opened the door. Without even noticing who the person was, you were pinned down on the ground.