Flashbacks (Levi x Reader) [AU]

Levi is two years older than you here alright? Alright!

(Don't play the vid yet...)

~Flashback~

You sat on the floor playing with your friends Mikasa, Eren and Armin. You took one of the dolls and brushed her hair with you small fingers. Mikasa took the other doll and gave her a cute hairstyle with small ribbons. Then suddenly...

"I don't wanna play with this doll anymore... I want Legos." You said.

"Me neither..." Mikasa said.

You stood up and threw the doll on the other side of the room. You took some Legos and build some tall houses and towers. Mikasa did the same and helped you build something. Eren and Armin on the other hand were playing race cars.

"Vroooooooooooooooooommmmmmm!!" Suddenly someone bumped your building with a race car, destroying your hard work.

"Jean Why did you do that?!" You shouted at the Jean who destroyed your building.

"I wanted to destroy something with my awesome car, and I'm testing how strong it is... Hah guess my race car is pretty strong, your building collapsed." Jean laughed.

"That wasn't funny horse face!" Eren said.

"Yes it is!" Jean said.

"It's not..." Mikasa said.

"It's... It's not?" Jean looked at little Mikasa with guilt. Jean eyes started to form small salty tears, and he started to feel uneasy.

"It's not... I build that building with hard work!" Mikasa exclaimed. You and Armin's eyes winded, starting to feel a bit sorry for Jean. Jean drops his car and walks to his seat, sobbing.

"Aren't we a little harsh?" Armin said.

"Nahh I don't really care." Eren said.

*RING* *RING*

The school bell rang, meaning it's time for break. You happily ran towards your table and took your lunch box. You headed outside and sat on the bench. You were slightly having a hard time climbing on the bench. So you tried jumping but it was no use.

"Need any help little one?" You hear your teacher asked.

"Yes teacher!" You said.

Your teacher carries you up and let you sit on the bench, you thanked your teacher politely and swung your legs back and fourth. "I wonder what mommy prepared for me today..." You said while opening your lunch box.

You smiled when you saw strawberries with chocolate syrup inside the box. There were chocolate bars as well. You opened the zip lock and gladly took one of the strawberry with your bare hands and ate them. Although you were pretty messy every time you eat, so the chocolate syrup started spilling on your shirt.

"Tch, disgusting." You heard someone say.

You glance to where the voice came. You saw a much older boy, sitting on the bench with black undercut hair reading a book.