Night sky (Marco x Reader) [AU]

A/n: you and Marco are 8 years old here okay? Okay.

Play the music when i say so.

-------------

You and Marco were playing outside your house, you were playing tag in the playground.

"Tag your it!" Marco tapped your shoulder and ran away from you.

You chuckled and chased Marco around the playground, you were about to tap his back but you suddenly fell on the sand. Marco heard a small Yelp behind him so he turned around and saw you on the ground.

"(Y/n)?!..." He ran towards you and helped you up, "...are you alright?!"

You didn't answer but you covered your face with your hands and started to sob. Marco started to panic and didn't know what to do. He let you sit in the swing and started to look for wounds. Then he saw a minor wound in your right knee and your left elbow. His eyes widened and took his bag. He pulled out some bandages and started to clean your wounds.

After he was finished with cleaning all of your wounds he started to panic again because you won't stop sobbing. Marco became very worried and sweat like Bertholdt.

"What should I do?!" He said looking at you, "(Y/n) are you alright? I'm sorry if I caused all of this problem, please be--"

"Sike!!" You shout to him and tapped his shoulder "tag your it." You stuck your tongue out and ran away from him.

"What?!" You left little Marco confused in the playground.

You chucked and shook your head. You head towards Marco and hugged him.

"Thank you..." You whispered to him, "for cleaning my wounds." You said pulling away from the hug.

He smiled at you and pats your head and held your wrist and headed to the hill near the garden.

"Where are we going?" You say.

"You'll see." Marco said not leaving his grip.

He lied down on the grass on top of the hill and stared at the bright sky.

"Lay down beside me, it's very relaxing." He said.

You shrugged and lay down beside him and stared at the sky, the cold yet warm wind hit your face which made you more relaxed.

"You're right, it is relaxing." You say while closing your eyes.

It was silent.

You two enjoyed the peace that was evading you.

"(Y/n)..." Marco called you.

"Yes Marco?"

"Tonight at 8 pm lets meet here and watch the starts in the night sky... The stars are very beautiful." He said, eyes still closed.

You looked at him confusingly but smiled.

"Mmm!! I'd love to." You said while looking at him.