Surprise!! (Levi x Reader x Various) [AU]

"Eren!" You pointed at Eren. "Go buy some cleaning supplies! And when you get back clean the house!"

"Alright!" Eren said running out of your house.

"Armin! you and Mikasa decorate the house!"

"NO. I'm going with Eren! Jean, help Armin decorate!" Mikasa said running out of the house to go with Eren.

"Oh right. I should've assigned her to decorate with Eren." You sigh "next... HANJI! Buy some ingredients for cake!!"

"Alright!" Hanji got out of your house.

Why were you like this? Why were you commanding people to decorate and buy some things from the super market? Let's do a flashback shall we?

OoooOoooOoo....

"Today's the day." You said getting out of your bed. You fix your (H/L)(H/C) hair and changed into a comfortable cloths.

You walk down stairs to make breakfast, but to your surprise Levi was there cooking breakfast.

'This is new' you said to your self.

Levi heard your footsteps so he greeted you.

"Morning Brat." He said not leaving his eyes on the pan.

"Good morning grandpa." You teased him.

"Tch."

You giggled and hug him from behind.

"Just kidding grumpy pants. Happy Birthday." You said.

He didn't respond, he just continued cooking. You sat on the chair and waited for Levi to serve breakfast.

Levi wasn't like this, he usually goes to work early with no food on the table and no goodbyes. Why? Because if he tries to wake you up to say he's leaving, you'll just ignore him or scold at him for interrupting your beauty sleep. And why isn't he cooking breakfast? Because you said you want your food hot and fresh. So yeah.

Ahh! Yes finally! Breakfast is here!. Levi sat beside you and gave you pancakes. You happily ate your food, same with Levi but he was just ate normally like a fancy person.

It was silent.

You hate it.

So you broke it.

"Ne~ Levi~ what gift do you want?" You said to him.

"Nothing."

"Really? But it's your birthday! And... and it's Christmas!" You exclaimed.

"So? Its just a normal day. Its not special or something."

"Why are you so cold?"

"It's normal." Levi answered.

"Hmph! You're no fun!" You said in a childish way.

Levi just shrugged and continue eating. You pouted and just ate your food. After you eat breakfast. Levi washed the dishes and you just sat on the couch thinking.

'Think! Think! Think!' You thought to yourself.

"Its Christmas and it's Levi's birthday. So this is really big." You were mumbling.

"Should I give him another bunch of cleaning supplies like last year?" You said "nah, he'll clean the house everyday if I did, like last year..." you shivered at the memory of You and Levi cleaning the house non-stop.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" You suddenly shouted.

"Tch. Clean the house." You heard Levi say.

"I REFUSE!"