Video games (Gamer!Connie X Gamer!Reader) [AU]

New code: (Y/U) = Your Username

You are a teenage gamer. You really love games, you never stop when it come to games.

It's like games is your life. You never wanted to leave your games, it was too precious. You prefer staying at home just playing video games than going outside hanging out with your friends.

All you wanted to do is sit back and play.

You happily walk inside your room, you just got home from school and you were excited to play your online game. And it was the start of your summer vacation.

The game was about defeating Titans by using 3D maneuver gear's. You can talk to your other comrades by chatting with them.

*buzzzzz*

your phone vibrated, you open your phone and read the message. It was from Sasha, she was asking you if you wanted to go bowling with them.

But of course you being you, you decline.

You politely decline Sasha's offer and closed your phone and threw it in your bed. You don't want people bothering you when your playing your games.

"It's just you and me computer, it's just you and me." You mumbled and sat on your computer chair.

*lets just try and check on Sasha okay?*

"Sooo... Did she agree??" Jean asked Sasha.

They were already in the bowling alley with Jean, Ymir, Krista, Eren. Mikasa, Armin and Marco.

"*sigh* nope." Sasha said popping the 'p' sound.

"I knew she'll refuse." Ymir said.

"*sigh* she really won't leave her computer huh?" Armin said.

"Yep." They said in unison.

*back to you*

You started the game and began to play.

You started to play and talk to your team mates.

You were still a trainee in the game, so you had access to talk to all of them.

But there's this one character you haven't talk to yet, he's character name was 'Niecon'.

The only thing that came up to your mind was 'befriend him'.

So you approached him and pressed the talk button.

(Y/U): Hello.

Niecon: Hello!!

(Y/U): I haven't noticed you since I played this game, are you new?

Niecon: No, I'm not new, but I haven't noticed you either.

(Y/u): Ohhh... Maybe it's because we just don't go online in the same time.

Niecon: Yeah maybe... :)

(Y/u): So after we graduate, what military branch are you going to join??

Niecon: I don't really know, but I'm aiming for the military police. How about you?

(Y/n): hmmm... I don't know yet, but why the military police?