Rivals or Lovers? (Jean x Reader)

I changeed some codes here...

[F/n] = first name
[L/n] = last name

I think that's about it. Enjoy!!

-------------

You are currently standing behind Keith Shadis with Jean on your right and your mouths was taped and your hands were tied up together.

You were being punished...

Well you see, you and Jean are rivals for a while. You were calling names to each other until you guys suddenly started to fight violently and shout each other.

Your punishment is to stand here in the hot sun for 5 goddamn hours and your mouths to be shut. You will skip dinner and clean the fucking mess hall.

-Flashback-

"You pigshits!! In the training grounds now!!!!!" Kieth Shadis shouts to all of the cadets in the mess hall.

You all started to fall in line in the training grounds and gave him a salute. He started pacing back and forth in front of everyone and looking angrily at all of the cadets.

"I'm just here to clarify that.... Who is the fucktard smashed the fucking table in the classroom!!" Keith Shadis shouts.

You gulped and stared at Jean. No one was actually answering, but everyone knew who did it. Yes it's was you and Jean.

Shadis was now very angry and held and very very very dark expression. You know if looks can kill, y'all probably dead by now.

But someone has the courage to tell... It was actually Eren.

"Ahh... Sir it was Jean Kirschtein sir." Eren said while pointing at Jean.

"Wha-what?! It wasn't just me!! [F--" Jean was cut of by Keith Shadis.

"So it was you." Keith Shadis said.

Jean gulped and shook his head.

"Si-sir!! [F/n] broke it as well--" he was cut off again.

"You too [L/n]?!" Keith Shadis asked you.

You looked away and nodded, "yes sir and I apologize."

Keith Shadis glares at you. But this horse spoke.

"Apologize my ass." You hear Jean.

You glared at him and said "I never knew horses can speak."

"They don't idiot! They neigh!" Jean said angrily.

"Then you should neigh!!"

"Why the fuck should I neigh?!" Jean said while clenching his fists.

"Because your a hors--" You were cut off by Keith Shadis.

"You two!! Shut the fuck up!!" He said.