2.5

guess what movie im watching: 'o captain! my captain!'

-

"You're back early."

"I know, fuck off." Luke told Calum who had just made himself a sandwich. Luke now wanted a sandwich as well but he was too lazy to make it.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Calum said with food in his mouth.

Even though Calum was Luke's best friend Luke just wasn't in the mood to talk to Calum. He just wanted to lay in his bed and cry. Not that he would cry but he wanted to. He thought it would make him feel better, that's what people in movies did.

"I said fuck off, alright." Luke told him as he walked away and into the room he was sharing with Calum. He hated that they were sharing it but there were only 3 rooms and it was Michael and Ashtons turn to get their own rooms. Calum could walk in any moment and Luke couldn't even tell him to leave, well he could tell Calum but Calum had the same right to be in the room as Luke did.

"Alright dickhead." Calum shouted back at Luke as he walked into his room and shut his door.

Luke flopped onto his bed and pulled out his phone to check to see if maybe Stevie had texted him. He doubted it and he was correct, they were both stubborn. He knew he'd been an asshole to Stevie and said a lot of untrue things to her that were rude and hurtful. However he did have a text from his Mum:

" Hey Luke, I haven't heard from you in a while - call me! xo "

Luke didn't want to call his Mum, they weren't close anymore. He hadn't talked to her in a while and he didn't want to. He hadn't seen in a long time as well, the last time he was in Australia he didn't even stay with his family. Luke stayed with Calum's, it was just too hard for him to go home.

He also had a text from his brother, Ben:

" Mum's been asking about you a lot, maybe you should call her. "

He didn't want to alienate his whole family so he did text his brothers back, his Dad wasn't talking to him so he really didn't have anyone else left. So he decided to text Ben back:

" Just tell her I'm somewhere where there is no cellular service. I'm still not ready. "

Luke knew he shouldn't be this distant from his family but he still wasn't ready to face reality when it came to his Mum. His phone buzzed a few seconds later and he looked at the text from Ben:

" Stop being an asshole and just call her Luke. "

Luke knew that no matter what he said to Ben, he'd always pressure him to talk to his Mum. But once again he wasn't ready for that, so Luke put his phone back away in his pocket after he turned it on silent.

-

"Hey Riley." Stevie said to her best friend as she entered their tent. She had just got back after she stormed off from Luke and she wasn't in a great mood. She was pissed at Luke for acting like a douche bag, but she was also upset at herself for liking himself as much as she did.

"Stevie! Where's Luke?" She asked Stevie as Riley saw that she was alone.

"I don't know." Stevie stated, she was still upset with him.

"What happened?" Riley asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Did he say something?"

"Say what?" Stevie questioned Riley. "Well all in all he was just being a really big asshole, we bumped into Matt and-"